chapter two: the discord podcast quiz

Start bij het begin

"You've been in my dreams before." Dream said simply, and I could hear the smile in his voice, but I didn't point it out.

"I feel like most people have had dreams about their friends." Dream said.

"About? Dream, you're wording it so weirdly. You don't have dreams about me, you have dreams that I just happen to be in." I said.

"What's the difference? Don't those mean the same thing?" Dream asked.

I sat up in my chair, repositioning myself. Jeez, I have to get a new chair. This one sucks.

I rolled my eyes. I wish Dream could see me rolling my eyes right now. He was so ridiculous sometimes.

"What's the next question?" I asked, interested in what the results of this quiz were gonna be.

" 'Do you ever think of what it would be like to kiss your best friend?'..." Dream said.

I chuckled. "Ew."

"What are these options for answers, oh my god!" Dream said, deciding what to click.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Why do you need any option other than 'No'? Do you think about kissing me?!" I joked.

"N-no, I mean...I have before, but like-"

"You have before?!" I interrupted him.

Dream stuttered. "Yeah, h-hasn't...hasn't everyone?"

"No, Dream. They haven't."

"Well obviously I don't actually wanna kiss you. It's just something that's popped into my head before." Dream said, his voice fading off.

"How many questions are on this quiz? It seems so long." I asked, impatient to get to the end already.

"Just a few more...'Does anyone ever ask if you're dating?'...Okay yeah, but it's because we joke about it all the time ourselves...Oh that reminds me, George, I'm gonna message you something real quick." Dream said.

"Okay..." I said hesitantly.

"my sister asked me yesterday if me and you were dating lmao"

Dream messaged me

"Wait, really?" I said out loud, but not giving chat any context as to what we were talking about.

"Yeah. Like she actually asked me that." Dream said, laughing.

"That's so funny." I said.

I saw chat flood in with comments like 'Tell us what you guys are talking about!' and 'Share with the class, Dream!', but we both disregarded them.

"has the joke gone too far?"

I messaged Dream

"No, we're fine." Dream said out loud. "Okay, back to the quiz. Last question: 'Can you tell them everything?' I guess...I mean, what do they mean by 'everything'?" Dream said.

"Just like...secrets and stuff, I guess. Or things you're going through."

"I'll say 'Not everything, but most things.' " Dream said.

"Why not everything? Is there something you aren't telling me, Dream?" I questioned.

Dream cleared his throat, and I could hear him move his mic further back from his face.