Small world

So with everything goin on Za'nyia took a few weeks to herself she didn't talk to nobody or text, when she talked to everybody she told them she was takin time but everyone was worried but wanted to give her space at the same time.

Za'nyia: (Calls bubba) "hello,"
Bubba: " yea wasup?"
Za'nyia: "can you hook me up wit some money I gotta handle some things"
Bubba: "yea I gotchu"
Cashapp
Lowkey.23 has sent you 2k
Za'nyia: " thank you"
Remember how I talked about my brother yea he out now and I'm going to go spend time wit him he doesn't want nobody to know he out jus yet so we jus handling bidness for now
Bubba: soo sis wha you been up to lately ( he asked lookin ova at me)
Za'nyia: livin In dis world full of constant bull shit and fucked up situations ( I jus kinda looked away avoiding his stare)
Bubba: you know I'm alway here I don't know why you chose to hold everything in I know you strong but you don't gotta be strong and prove a point to me ( he said reassuringly, he knows me and my dad's relationship and how hard it is for me sometimes)
Za'nyia: I know bubba like I jus gotta get through it

23 has sent you 2k Za'nyia: " thank you"Remember how I talked about my brother yea he out now and I'm going to go spend time wit him he doesn't want nobody to know he out jus yet so we jus handling bidness for nowBubba: soo sis wha you been up to ...

Lowkey pov
I've missed my sister doe real dats my lil baby and I can tell she been through it lately, I got a lot of shit to handle to especially wit dem dumb ass niggas I haven't told dem I was out yet so they still think I'm in I jus got a few bones to pick wit Rj ass since he on a hide out and shit.

key: yo sis where Nae at? she hasn't come to visit a nigga inna while
Nyia: I haven't talked to her she been Mia
( that ain't like ha for real but I guess )
Nyia: where we goin ( she asked looking ova at me)
key: somewhere jus sit back and ride ( I chuckled knowin she finna ask multiple questions)
Nyia: why you get locked up in the first place ( she questioned wit a mug on ha face)
Key: I told you already I got caught wit shit Inna car I was set up
Nyia: you know who set you up
( Ionk who set me up but I do have ideas of who could've did it)
Key: na Ionk but I'm gone find out ( I meant dat shit to)
Nyia looked out the window wit a big smile on ha face
Nyia: bubba are you for real ( she all excited and shit lookin at the airbnb I got us we gone have us a blast)
Key: hell yeah foe real we need dis especially wit shit that's been goin on I need a lil vacation before goin back to bidness
Nyia: I can't believe you planned all dis how you get the money
Key: now you know I saved up I had money coming in while I was locked up money was being sent to a account so when I got out I was straight
(Nyia jus smiled I was happy my baby sis was smilin I can tell she needed it)
I pull in the driveway and park, I got our stuff out the trunk and handed ha the keys to the house

Key: go unlock the door
Nyia unlocks the door and runs in all happy and shit I'm glad tho
Nyia: yooo bubba dis is nice foe real
Key: I knew you would like dis one , the Otha one didn't have a pool
Nyia: lameeee ( I jus laughed)
Key: did you pick ya room yet? Yo bags is kinda heavy you know ( I said struggling)
Nyia: oh my bad yea come on (I walked in a set the bags down)
Key: I'm finna go take a shower then we can go to the mall
Nyia: ok bet ( she nodded while unpacking)