In deep

Qualan POV

                                Qualan POV

            4:30am
( As Za'nyia was laying on my chest I started to move around a bit. I eventually got up to use the restroom, Za'nyia starts to notice she was in the bed by herself. I came out  the bathroom )
Qualan: damn luv I wasn't trynna wake you
Za'nyia: oh no you good..you look like you got some on your mind whas up ( she looked at me while starting to wake up more)
(I start to walk towards the bed and lay back down )
Qualan: oh it's really nothin
Za'nyia: man jus tell me whas on your mind you can tell me about anything (I can tell shawty means it)
(I think about it foe a second then I start to get more comfortable and open up to nyia)
Qualan: Igh so my granny passed a few years back and her death date is coming up..I'm jus not in best of spirits..that was my number one supporter..( I  puts my head down because ion like talking especially around dis time and that's when nyia pulls me close to her so she can hold me I jus let ha )
Za'nyia: I'm sorry..I didn't know ( she kisses my forehead)
(I can tell she's being genuine )
Qualan: yea but I'm good though I didn't want to put anything on you tonight I jus had dream and was in deep thought
Za'nyia: it's okay I'm always here if you wanna talk or jus need to be held ( she smiles looking down on me at this point I'm in between ha legs )
Qualan: Thanks luv ( I  look up at nyia and kisses her..she kisses back we connect tongues and catches each other's flow we really get into it then I  get a notification from my potna Lijah)
Qualan: damn girl you know what you doin
Za'nyia: ( she smiles ) some like that
                               "Ding" "Ding"
                                  iMessage 💬
                     Lijah-brotha
Aye bihh wya sum came up dat nigga Rj got into it wit sum niggas
                                                                Qualan
                              Damn I'm at my luh yea's house and dat nigga Rj need to shut up sum times🤦🏾‍♂️damnnn

Lijah-brotha
Hy but aye we gotta go get his ass fa sum mo shii pop off
                                                                 Qualan
                                                      Igh bihh bet🤦🏾‍♂️
                                                     Delivered 5:10pm

Qualan: ( damn nigga can't neva jus sit his ass down) hey luv I'm sorry to have to dip on you but sum came up and I-
Za'nyia: ( she cuts me off) look I understand jus be careful and make it home in one piece (smiles)
Qualan: Igh luv I gotchu ( I kiss nyia's forehead and go to put my shoes on to go down stairs to leave and nyia unlocks the door for me to leave we hug and I walk up to my car I get in and start the car to go meet up wit Lijah)
                                  (In the car)
Niggas watch my every move, if you wanna be me just say det (say det)
Know I like her head, she got straight in the car and told me, "Lay back" (ugh)
They want the strength for that exotic, if it's him, I pay that (Zaza)
Say she dumb but this bitch toxic, she gon' make her way back
You lookin', wanna fuck? Just say det
Push me, watch how I skootch yo' face back (bah)
I'm a giver, I been gettin' it, I know they can't take that (certi')
Rather fall back 'fore I fall off, 'cause of them I stamped it (law)
Know lil' bro 'nem stand on business, if it's up, just say det
Qualan: I treat how I'm movin' like chess, play, sit back and watch the board (look)
You can't say you smokin' your opp if you wasn't responsible for it
You can't name a ho that cut me off or put me on (I'll wait)
I recommend you keep her from 'round me, 'fore I fuck up your home, boy
I can have any bitch I got likin' for
Made her kiss her friend, I saw the dyke in her (mwah)  (Qualan raps the song)
————
(20 minutes lata....Qualan makes it to where Lijah is at and Lijah gets in the car and dey pull off.)
Lijah POV

Money_manELijah: Yoo bihh (I dap Qua up)Qualan: wasup bihh (daps back) so wha dat nigga Rj get himself into nowLijah: shiid sum niggas was talking shit and dat nigga went leftQualan: was it dem niggas from da cliff??Lijah: Hell yea Rj fucked his g...

Money_manE
Lijah: Yoo bihh (I dap Qua up)
Qualan: wasup bihh (daps back) so wha dat nigga Rj get himself into now
Lijah: shiid sum niggas was talking shit and dat nigga went left
Qualan: was it dem niggas from da cliff??
Lijah: Hell yea Rj fucked his girl a while back and dude found out now da girl pregnant and she don't know who da daddy
Qualan: (laughs hysterically)dat nigga didn't strap up
Lijah: hell nah dat nigga say he can't feel shit wit a rubber on ( I shake my head)
Qualan: damn so whas da deal? dem niggas trynna plot?
Lijah: Dey said sun bout popping dat nigga
(Qualan phone goes off)
Qualan: damn...dat nigga Lucky want us to pull up
Lijah: Igh bet
——- (Lijah and Qualan chop it up sum mo then they make it to lucky crib)
Qualan: (on the phone wit Lucky) Come outside bihh
Lijah: on god niggas ain't got all day
Lucky: Igh damn I'm coming
(10 minutes have passed and Lucky finally comes out the house and gets in his car..Qualan and Lijah get in Lucky 's car)
Qualan: took you long enough bihh (slight attitude)
Lijah: on me fam is you good g?
Lucky: hell yea my bad I had to shit
Lijah: well lesgo Rj prolly wondering where we at and shit
(Lucky backs out the driveway and they listening to music....Lucky makes a right at the light he gets ready to turn left on cuffman,when out of nowhere them motherfuckas form da cliff start letting off shots at lucky's car....Lucky get popped twice inna side Lijah gets shot in the arm because the third one missed Lucky and hits Lijah...Qualan gets shot three times,one in the arm and leg and the other in his rib cage)
Lucky: Ahhh fuck( I shouted loud and aggressive)
(Qualan can't even speak because he's to in shock)
Lijah: Man wha tha fuck (I was trynna to move and get out my seatbelt and put pressure on my arm) Yoo Qua man you good (I look back and see Qua bleeding out and that's when I look at Lucky and see's the same I reach for my phone to call the ambulance but I can't wait for them so I get out to move Lucky over to the passenger side so I can drive to the hospital Lucky can walk but he look out of it )
Lijah: Y'all hold on hold on I'm gone get us there man y'all stay with me man fr (I'm trynna stay strong and not cry because my eye's gone get watery and then I can't see straight but dem like brothas )
Lucky: dem bitch ass niggas (he got blood filling his mouth teeth red as fuck)
—————- We make it to the hospital and doctors come running towards us I tell them look at my potna's first because I can still function I jus wanted to make sure Dey was straight..once everybody got settled I hit up Rj to come to da hospital 30 minutes lata he came in wit two girls one was light skin wit long hair and had on grey sweat shorts wit a crop top and white crocs..the other one was brown skin wit curly hair and had on a Tupac hoodie and black sweat shorts wit blue crocs..)
Rj: Yoo man y'all good ?? (with a concerned face)
Lijah: Yea man they jus took the bullet out and patched me up..Lucky still gettin checked out and Qua- ( I get cut off by some shorty )
Za'nyia: Wha happened wit Qualan is he ok? Is he Talkin...can I go see him (Shawty looked real concerned I think that's the girl he was wit right before he came and linked wit me)
Lijah: hey hey look calm down (I wasn't trynna worry her but shit dat was to late)
Ryha: Nyia let him finish..go ahead
( I Look to make sure because there was good news and bad)
Lijah: Igh so the good news is they was able to get the bullets out his leg and arm...however the bad news i-

(Za'nyia starts to feel herself break if the bad news is life threatening she might not ever get to be with him he might not walk again...so many thoughts ran through her mind she couldn't take it she left after Lijah told them the doctors couldn't get the other bullet out his rib cage because it was to deep and could possibly cause lots of internal bleeding,he wasn't waking up.
Za'nyia called an Uber because she rode wit Rj and Ryha but they stayed)
To be continued💗

Ok this is for the readers please leave any ideas or feedback...there might be some typos or mess ups but nobody is perfect Igh💀but yea turn on notifications if you like it so far so you know when more parts come and if you wanna know wha happens with everybody💗💗