"Popcorn.."

"Didn't Luz teach us that?"

Willow nodded, feeling her eyes grow heavy as Boscha continued to rub her side, "Besides..Yawn.." Willow covered her mouth as she yawned. "It's a nice snack.."

She smiled up at Boscha, an oddly sweet smile. The manticore paused, her wings spreading out, flapping lightly. "Willow--"

The Pegasus giggled, pushing Boscha down, crawling to lie over her, growing tired. "Sleep now panic later."

"You don't want to go cuddle in bed?"

Willow paused, then shook her head, nuzzling in to the crook of Boscha's neck. "Anywhere is fine with you, but I got comfortable so my answer is no."

Boscha rubbed her back, squeezing her lover, "You just rest Flower. I'll take care of you."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Boscha glared at the hand that neared herself and her Pegasus, snarling. Her tail slashed at the hand, covering Willow once the threat backed off. She nuzzled in to Willow's shoulder, taking a small peek at the threat. It neared, Boscha hissing and kicking at it. "Boscha."

The manticore hushed, pulling back a bit, looking up at Willow, "Yes my love?"

"Stop hissing at Amity." Willow placed her card down. "Blue."

Luz clicked her tounge, picking up another card, "Shoot.."

They were playing Una Mas, a game from the regular unamagical world. Amity hissed, swatting at Boscha, jumping back when her tail swiped at her cheek. Amity scurried behind Luz, Boscha turning to look at her. Willow pulled away from the manticore a bit, wrapping her legs around her waist, resting her head on Boscha's shoulder.

Luz placed two cards down, one having been a skip, the other having been a blue. "Can we time out?" Willow asked.

"Oh?" Luz flipped her cards, placing them down.

"I haven't eaten since this morning, so I want to go walk to the Cafe. They always have the best cupcakes--"

Boscha whistled, the mansion falling silent, a butler, unicorn, coming in. "Yes madam?" He asked.

"What do you want Flower?" Boscha gazed at Willow.

"Ah- Sandwhiches-- And I'm a herbivore so no meat please--"

He nodded, "Anything else?"

"Hi Henry!!" Amity waved frantically.

"Hello Ms.Blight." He waved lightly.

Luz sat Amity down, "Calmate Amor." The pup hushed, rubbing Amity's arm.

The kitten purred quietly, nuzzling Luz, "Okay okay.."

Luz felt her collar buzz, pushing Amity back gently, moving her collar a bit. "What time is it?"

"1:17 pm Miss." Henry answered.

"Can you bring up scrambled griffin eggs? And maybe water?"

Henry nodded, "Anything else?"

"Chorrizo!" Amity shouted.

Henry paused, thought for a second, then nodded, "Boscha?"

"Pumpkin pie slice." Boscha purred, kissing Willow.

The Pegasus giggled, lifting Boscha's chin up slightly before pressing up against her. Boscha's tail did a quick swipe motion, wrapping around Willow's waist. "Ooh-" Willow pulled back from the kiss. "Scared me-"

"I'm sorry Flower," Boscha hummed, glaring back at Luz and Amity before smiling up at Willow. "I'll be more careful."

"Why'd you glare at me? Triclops." Luz snarled.

Boscha carefully pushed Willow off her lap, kissing her again before turning quickly and pouncing on Luz. "YOU MUTT-"

Luz yelped, flexing her paws and scratching at Boscha. The manticore nipped at her hand, being pushed off and kicked back. Luz scrambled up and off the bed, rushing to the door and swinging it open. Boscha's tail nearly missed her, the manticore growling and running after her.

Willow sighed, getting up, "Let's go.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Bad!" Amity lightly hit Luz's head. "Never start fights Luz! That's bad dog behavior, are you a bad dog?"

Luz sulked, "No Querida.."

Amity huffed, "Apologize."

"But--"

"No cuddles."

Luz stood, turning to Boscha, "I deeply apologize. Now please excuse me." Luz bowed, then pounced on Amity.

She nuzzled the kitten, gently biting her, "Hehehehehe-- Pft-" Amity purred, hugging Luz tightly. "Pup-"

Boscha hissed softly at them, turning to Willow, her ears falling back. "I'm sorry--"

"Boscha." Willow sighed sharply. "I know you're trying, and I'm so proud of you for bettering yourself I really am." Willow caressed her cheek. "But Luz is a friend, we don't hurt friends. We don't hurt prey. We make them feel safe, okay?"

Boscha shrunk slightly, "Okay..But I can't help it..I'm a predator Willow, it's a part of me I can't get rid of.."

Willow crawled in to her lap, gently nuzzling her cheek, "Which is why we have to take things slow. You don't have to rid yourself of it completely, but you need to have a hold of it. I'll be with you the entire time."

Boscha relaxed, hugging Willow, nuzzling her cheek, "Did you tell your dads about me?"

Willow giggled, "I did. Papa wants you to come over, my dad, not so much." Willow removed her glasses, placing them down and resting her head on Boscha's shoulder. "So when he's out, Papa wants to do a reevaluation with you."

Boscha nodded, "Of course."

"But since we're on the subject. When will I meet your parents?"

Uh-Oh.
To be continued.