"But why are you acting like this! It's so unlike you--!" 

 "Sanzu Haruchiyo, don't cross the line. " Mikey said in the tone that he is done with this talk.

The other men just look at the pink-haired man in shock. They know that out of the eight no, seven of them, he was always fighting with the woman like they were cats and dogs, but recently, they thought that the two got closer as they sometimes see them together. Heck, the said woman even called him by his real name sometimes like they were friends from long ago. Well, they were mostly bickering with each other, but still, they look like they got closer than before. He looked like a tamed dog in their opinion.

'Why is this Duggie acting like this?' Rindou thought, confused at his friend's outburst.

'Well, it's not like he has no point. But why is he acting like that now? What does Sanzu's problem now?' Kokonoi thought glancing at the reddening face of the pink-haired man.

'Sanzu knows that from the beginning, Mikey let Den and Guini stay at the mansion because he has this plan of convincing Den on marrying him and we all agreed to it. Be it because Mikey is in love or not, who cares? It's his life decision anyway. Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? Is he on drugs? Or maybe he with Lau-- Nah. No way.' Ran thought, laughing at his own stupid idea that suddenly pop into his head. 'He would never. If he wanted to live he would not.'

"Enough of this Haruchiyo," Mikey said, not really wanting to have this unnecessary conversation. He doesn't want his subordinate to ruin his fun at the moment. He was in a good mood to cause a bloody scene right now.

"But Mike---"

"I said enough!" Mikey shouted, slamming the office table in front of him in the process making the Sanzu fully shut his mouth. Sanzu just look at him one last time before sitting again in his own chair, mumbling something in the process that no one even heard. An awkward silence then follows the commotion. Karma, aka the so-called Attorney Akabane, then took this opportunity to further explain the contract and papers his boss asked him to do.

"*Ehem* Mr. Sano, as you instructed the signed divorced paper that I gave Ms. Laurent---"

"Mrs. Sano." Mikey said cutting the talking man off.

"Excuse me?" Karma asked confused at what his boss just said. Mikey looks at him boredly.

"Mrs. Sano. Call her Mrs. Sano, she's my wife." He said as he motioned the man to continue to further explain whatever he needs to say.