"Where's Dad?" He asked Kevin. He needed to speak loudly in order to be heard over the music.

"This is a party for the next generation of the Serius pack only, none of the old guys were invited." Kevin smiled slapping him on the back. He then screamed loudly, "Everyone, the man of the hour is here!"

Cheers came and the music lowered so Kevin could be heard. "Yes, Damian will marry this stupid Pelisian, and once he has her, he will get rid of her and the rest once and for all! Damian will lead us to glory and finally this valley will be ours to have!" Howls of celebration rose, "Now let's get prepared for a great future under a great new leader. Give it up for Damian!" More howls, "Lastly, let's tear this place apart." He added with a sharp-toothed smile.

The music roared even more strongly, the dancing intensified. Kevin disappeared, while Damian stayed where he was standing stupidly. That wasn't his plan at all, in fact he didn't have any plan. He didn't like the way Kevin took it upon himself to handle his situation. Who was he to speak for Damian like that? Damian had his own voice, he was perfectly capable of his own speech. Also, Kevin could not change the terms like that, not without consulting his father, the Alpha. Granted, Devon wasn't the wisest Alpha, but he wasn't stupid either. Damian highly doubted that his father would allow such a plan.

He poured himself a bowl of punch and sat on a chair, taking a drink. It was spiked with alcohol, the flavor stung his throat as he gulped it down, but he didn't care. He nonchalantly poured himself another cup and drank freely. The girls of his pack invited him to dance giddily, the guys urged him on, but he declined everything with a gracious smile, so the party went on around him. Something wasn't right, but he couldn't figure out what. A girl in a small mini skirt and a sleeveless corset top approached. He held back an annoyed growl, hoping it wasn't another invitation for a dance.

"Damian, do you mind if I sit with you?" She asked, though it had a hint of demand in it too.

"Sure, Regina, just pull up a chair." He indicated to a few next to him. She was one of Trixie's friends, a special one, like a favorite toy. He visited and allowed her company a lot, because of this, she thought she was his girlfriend, and she was convinced that he was going to choose her to be his mate. But, nothing could be farther from the truth. He would never choose her. She wasn't responsible enough for his pack to make a good leader. She was unfaithful, two-faced, vain and selfish. She would make a terrible mother, and he didn't want her genes passing on to his children.

"I'm sorry you have to marry that other girl", she said to him as she sat on a chair in front of him.

He turned to look at her, she wasn't really sorry for him, she was sorry for herself because now it wasn't her. Pathetic. He thought.

"I am too." He answered vaguely.

She leaned forward, "If you didn't have to marry her though, who would you choose?"

He smirked, "It doesn't matter, I can't choose. Why think about it?"

"It's fun to dream."

He gave her a deep look, "You're right. It is fun to dream." She smiled waiting for him to say his answer, "I don't know who I would choose." He finally said.

She was quiet for a moment before putting her hands on his knees, "Well, if I was the heir, I think I would choose you."

He smirked. The game of 'what if' one of his favorites with her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him to sit on his lap. "Well then I guess we can pretend, that if I could choose, I would choose you too."

She beamed and leaned forward to kiss his neck. He sighed and let her. She could be annoying, but she was also hot, especially tonight.

He was tired of feeling melodramatic, he used to never focus on his instincts. Kevin was right, being engaged had made him soft. Well not anymore, this was his party, and he was going to enjoy it.

He brought a hand to Regina's chin and tilted her head for a kiss. His hands moved down her body slowly, rounding over her curves, past her hips. He pulled her closer against him, and she kissed him deeper.

Kevin coughed, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"You're not." Damian quickly answered, before Regina could say anything. It was as if the last couple minutes of heavy tongue tango had never happened, for him at least, but she was flushed and frustrated with Kevin.

"Good, we have to get going. There's something I want to show you." Kevin smiled mischievously. "You can come too, Regina."

She slid off of Damian slowly, trying her hardest to keep him aroused. But it was no use, he only got up with a bored look, and robotically followed Kevin. There wasn't even the slightest ghost of a satisfied smirk on his lips.

At Kevin's truck, the triplets were already waiting for them. Regina squeezed into the middle of the front seats, between Kevin and Damian. They drove to Snow Valley High and parked outside of it.

"Why are we here?" Damian asked stepping out of the car. He held the door open for Regina and then shut it. "The game's over by now."

Kevin lead them to the gym, "I know", he turned around to give Damian a sharp toothed smile, "We're  here to pay your fiance a visit before she goes home."