Mrs Clinton was an average woman. I couldn't tell her age, but I was sure she was way past her fifties. I can remember her last child graduated from our school when I was in JSS3.

"I want you all to maintain good behaviour. And indulge in your studies. Be productive, that was why you all were brought here."

"Thank you, Ma." Someone shouts from the crowd.

"Who is that busybody na." Onome hisses, making me smile. I knew how the crowd made her feel. It was something she hated being in.

"Probably one aproko. They won't let her talk and go, they will make this women over talk now..., "

"Which one is overtalk?" I was forced to ask.

I heard Aaliyah hiss.

It was my time to piss her off. Something I wasn't going to miss in the world.

"I too know, correct me." Aaliyah attacks hissing. Meanwhile, I silently prayed we don't get spotted talking.

Trust me I wasn't trying to correct her grammar, but if she thought so, and I did spite her. I am so satisfied. The kind of pleasure I derived right now.

"Madam, you will try and enter my mouth oh. Since you won't face your front." Aaliyah suddenly says, focused on a girl, who had been throwing glances at us.

She was obviously a junior student. I saw the embarrassment on her face.

How was Aaliyah so good at this?

Making people feel miserable.

Suddenly the matching song raised. Bring me to reality. It dawned on me. I didn't get to listen to everything our principal just said.

How could I? With Aaliyah by my side.

"Let's go." I felt Aaliyah pull me alongside Onome, as we exited the hall.

__________________ 🖊️

"Who do I see, low budget model or is it an imitation of Aaliyah Johnson?"

I only thanked God that Otelmatel didn't hear this. If not the outburst wouldn't have been funny.

Aaliyah didn't know how to keep things to herself, as well as she had no filters.

I knew for a fact that Aaliyah was a self-centred human being for starters. But trust me Otelematel Tamunoemi was a walking witch.

That girl was annoying, bitchy. In fact, describe Aaliyah in one word.

In fact, call her Aaliyah.

I didn't know if that was the attitude these celebrities had.

I had three celebrities in my class, popular ones at that. In Brixford, you were going to meet a lot of influential people.

Aaliyah Johnson is one of the most successful teen models in the country.

Otelematel Tamuoemi, a rising star. Trust me, she got into modelling not too long ago, but she has been making waves and bagging endorsements.

I think that's a very explainable reason why Aaliyah hates her.

Makele David, an actor. He started as a child actor. Trust me the first time I saw him in our school I wanted to scream so hard. But I wasn't the extrovert kind. We hardly spoke, he was more acquainted to Onome, though I noticed Aaliyah didn't like him, though tolerated him.

Seeing Otelematel walking like she owned the school with her minor, as Aaliyah would always call them.
That includes my Cousin Jamilah, she was close friends with Otelematel.

 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें