Satisfaction (Smut)

(Nightmare x Bad Sanses)

Requested by MrNootNoot500

Do you know how unbelievably offensive it is when your reading A book thinking 'oh, this is pretty good!' Then you reach the end and get upset because if you want to read more you actually have to write it? *Huffs in Raccoon* Canceled on Twitter. 😌💅

Kink Warning:
Group sex, slutty Nightmare, double penetration, cum kink(?), blow jobs, fingering, nipple play.

Angst Scale:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Third Person POV

"Alright boys." Nightmare said, arms crossed. He'd gathered them all for A mission. He told them all the details and walked them through every step with A stoic face. And if you didn't know him, you'd think that's how he always was. His boys knew differently.

Nightmare was caring and loving. And his boys knew another side of Nightmare too. For the past several years, they'd been in A polyamorous relationship. It was rather toxic at first, only topping each other to shame the other, but now that everything chilled out? They had love not LoVe.

Even though Nightmare fronted to the world as some power player, sexy, top, he wasn't. In fact, they had learned Nightmare wasn't just A bottom, he was A power bottom. And damn was that hard to keep up with sometimes. Most the time when the safe word was used, it was by the top and not the bottom.

  "W-Wait~! Fuck...~ H-Hold on~!" Killer begged. Nightmare was riding him rough and hard. He was absolutely insane. Five rounds in and Nightmare wasn't showing signs of giving in. But Killer had given it his best shot. Nightmare giggles, his pace slowing but not stopping as he grabs Killer's shoulders.

  "Are you tapping out now, daddy~?" He asked. Killer nods hard.

  "Red, fuck.~ That's all I can do!" Killer cried. Nightmare laughs again and pulls off. Killer can't help but glance down at Nightmare's dripping and twitching pussy. Nightmare pulls off Killer's condom and tosses it into the trash can.

  "Hehe...~ Better luck next time!" Nightmare said, devilishly smirking. Killer flops backwards, panting. He tried so damn hard to get Nightmare to give up first. That had become A challenge in the relationship. They made bets and everything.

  "Damn it! How close was I?" Killer asked.

  "I am sure you don't want the answer to that." Nightmare said. Killer groans and covers his eye sockets. Nightmare smiles and scoops him up with his tentacles. "Come on, let's get clean."

-

  "So, how did it go?" Dust asked. It was the next morning and Killer was sitting on the couch watching anime.

  "Ugh. He is like A fucking Duracell battery! He just doesn't, stop, going." Killer said. Dust laughs and sits next to him, taking his lighter out of his pocket and lighting up his cigarette. "You know Nightmare hates when you smoke in the house."

  "Well, too bad." Dust said, taking A puff. It's quiet for A while, just Killer's anime and Dust taking long drags of his cigarette.

  "Do you think it annoys him...?" Killer asked.

  "Hmmm?" Dust asked, looking over.

  "I mean, he always satisfies our needs no matter what. He'll spend days and days sitting next to our beds when we are sick just to take care of us, and yet we can't even stick it out all the way through play time with him." Killer said. Dust hums.

  "Well, I never really thought about that..." Dust said. He takes another puff, blowing the smoke away from Killer. Then, he smirks. "How about we DO satisfy his needs~?"