Chapter 11 he wont tell Cinderella

Rebecca

What if he tells,

What if he doesn't want to be friends with me because he doesn't want to be apart of it.

What if...

Those two shitty words have been starting all kinds of scenarios that make me sweat.

I sit at the lunch table sipping my Coke through a straw.

"So my darling, what's up?" Tyler asks leaning on the table.

"Nothing." I say with a nervous laugh and I end with a slight cough.

"Are you sure, because you look like you just saw a ghost." she says moving to my side of the circular table.

"I'm just a little iffy about you know who knowing about you know what." I shrug and I look down at me hands.

"Hey, I'm sure he won't tell. He promised didn't he." She says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, but he's popular and he probably tells his team mates everything that's lame about me." I say and put my head in my hand.

"I'm sure he doesn't do that. He doesn't seem like-" she pauses and looks straight ahead,"Shhh, he coming." she says in a hushed tone. I put my head down hoping he'll just walk right by. But you know since my life sucks, he just plops himself down on the seat.

"He Beca." he says"Hows it going?" He says and takes a bite of his sandwich.

"Oh I'm grand, I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend." I say sarcastically.

"Okay, well are you doing anything on Saturday." He asks stretching out the a in okay.

"Well as always I'm tending hand and foot to my step mother and sisters." I say leaning forward with a hand on my chest.

"Well what about after?" He ask plopping a fry in his mouth.

"Okay so at 2:00 a.m. you can come knocking on my door and I will go out with you." I tell him rolling my eyes.

"Okay, well I gotta go." He says getting up.

"Why?" Tyler asks.

"I have football practice for our game on Friday." he in forms.

"Alright, bye." I say and push my tray I front of me.

"Bye." he says back.

***

Saturday night came faster then I thought possible.

I pull the bandana out of my hair and fall on my bed. I let out a sigh and look at the clock.

2:06.

"Mmmmm" I moan and turn and put my face in the covers.

I wrap myself in my blankets and close my eyes. But I can't sleep with something tapping on my window.

I get up and walk towards the window and move the curtain. Sure enough pebbles were being thrown at my window.

I open my window and look down to see Chandler ready to throw another pebble but stops when he sees me.

"Hey," he says smiling. His breath could bee seen in the cold night.

"Hi." I reply back,"What are you doing?" I ask climbing out of the window and I sit on the roof under it.

"Well I believe I said I would be around at 2 in the morning to hang out with someone I really like." He says smiling and putting his hands in his pocket.

"Who do you really like." I ask smiling back.

"Just get your coat and I'll tell you." He says.

I roll my eyes but reach back into the window and grab my coat and slid down the roof.

"Catch me." I say and slid off the roof.

Theirs sudden moment of freedom before terrors takes over. Soon I'm in His arms. He holds me bridal style.

"Thanks." I say and get down.

"Well I wouldn't just let you fall." He says setting me down.

"So where are we going on possibly the coldest night I've ever experienced?" I ask and we get into his car.

"Well I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing, not some cliff, the middle of the woods with a clearing with a water fall." he says turning out of our neighborhood.

"That stuff is so cliché! Thank you for not doing that." I tell him

"Hey I just can't stand people who do everything based off of movies. If I'm gonna do something sincere I will do it my way." He smiles at me.

"Okay so where are we going." I ask letting out a breath.

"Well I was hopping to get a large ass order of fries from McDonald's. Then, I have a DVD player in the back so we are going to watch a movie." he says pulling into the drive in at McDonald's.

"Hi welcome to McDonald's how may I help you?" The guy on the other end asks monotoned. obviously tired due to the fact it's now like 3 in the morning.

"We would like 4 large orders of fries and..." he turns to me,"what flavor milkshake do you want?"

"vanilla." I whisper back

"And 1 chocolate milkshake, and 1 vanilla milkshake." he tells the guy.

"Okay so 4 orders of fries, and two milkshakes one vanilla and one chocolate." The guy confirms

"Yes." Chandler nods even though he can't be seen.

"Okay that will be $9.78 at the first window." he says and Chandler pulls away from the order thing and to the first window were he pays.

We wait awhile for the order, and its complete silence. But it's not awkward it's comfortable.

The food and drinks are handed out and he pulls into a Walmart parking lot.

"Why are we at Walmart?" I ask unbuckling my seat belt.

"Turns out I forgot a movie so we will go buy one." he says getting out of the car.

***

We walk down the movie isle for the 4th time not knowing what to buy.

"What about Silver linings play book?" I asks picking up the film.

"Alright sounds good."

We pay for the movie and run to his car.

We jump in the back seat and turn on the movie letting the previews play as we slurp or milkshakes and eat our fries.

"I have a question I ask placing a fry I'm my mouth.

"Okay what's the question ?" he turns his head to look at me.

"Why do you like to hang out with me? I have more problems then anyone I know. I'm such a loser and a no body."

He remains silent.

"I guess I figured out I should be hanging out with the people I love more then the people who I'm going to forget one High School ends."

--------------------------------------1

A/N

Okay so this was an okay chapter,but I'm pretty excited because I know it seems early but he said he loves her.ahhhaahhhh

Even though is short I thought it had enough to say to make you guys satisfied.

I'm also ex trimly sorry for not updating for like a month I've been really busy with school, and soft ball, and swimming a starting up soon that I have to find the time to Work it all out.

But thank you for the read

Wuv you all

Bye😘