Chapter 1, Bad Cinderella

Rebecca~

"Wash my clothes Rebecca!"

"Do my homework Rebecca!"

"Make Dinner Rebecca!"

I pick up the laundry basket, and walk down the hall into the laundry room. I throw all of Tracey's clothes in the washing machine and head into the kitchen. I put a pot on the stove containing water and put it on high 12.

I grab Bella's laptop and set it on the counter next to the stove and open Microsoft word.

I move 2 steps over to the the left and put some spaghetti noodles in the boiling water and stir it a bit.

I move to steps to the right and begin typing her essay on why hitler sucks. her title not mine.

I move back to the stove and put some sauce on and turn the pot of noodles down.

Okay back to the laptop, okay we're was I. 'Hitler like soo sucks because ya know what he did was just like not cool,' uh that's not good.

I type two paragraphs on the topic before hearing a scream.

I shoot my head up and look at the stove. Oh no! The sauce started to boil over!

"You little idiot! Do you know what you did!! You ruined my chic crop top. it's pink now you bitch!" Bella yells at him

"And you ruined dinner!" My step mother says and slaps me across the face making me fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry." I murmur and move my light brown hair behind my ear.

"No fix it! No dinner for you tonight." she yells at me the vain in her forehead popping out.

"Yes step mother." I say head down.

"Finnish your chores and go up to your room. and don't even think about locking the door. I'll be up there later." she smirks then begins to laugh and so does Bella. they leave the kitchen laughing.

I sigh and pull my hair up into a pony tail and turn off the stove. I drain the water from the pot and put it back in the pot. I put 2 scoops on the 3 plates. I pour the sauce neatly over the noodles and put 2 mint leaves on each plate.

I set each plate on the table and put a cloth napkin with a knife and fork on each side of the plate.

Satisfied with my work I call them to dinner and shortly after the 2 sluts and the 1 whore comes walking down the hallway swaying their hips.

Tracy with her died blond hair curled to perfection. and her short skit where you can see her butt cheeks. and the shirt that stops right under her cleavage. might I add her fake breasts. aka Slut número 1.

Bella in the almost identical but with a bigger butt and boobs. her dyed blond hair in her high pony tail. ugh cheerleading season.
She's the cheer coach. a night mare and she brings more guys home them any one should. aka slut número 2.

And my step mother her fake everything bouncing up and down. Her six inch heels clicking on the wood floors.

"Spaghetti? Well at least it looks better then what you made last night." Tracy says and sticks her gun on my shirt.

"Yeah, It looks appetizing to the leasts." she says also sticking her gum on me, but this time in my hair."

Step mother just sits down and begins to stuff her face.

"Thank you." I go into the laundry room and put Tracy's clothes in the dryer and go into my room.

I smother peanut butter I the gummy area if my hair. I go into the bathroom and run hot water in my hair. I brush it all out. and change my shirt into a sweat shirt. Yeah, just because I have to do stuff doesn't mean I can't get clothes from forever 21.

I put a bandana in my hair and put it back up into a pony tail. I walk down stairs and take Tracy's clothes out of the dryer, folding them then putting them in the laundry basket. I set the basket in her room and go downstairs and do the dishes.

I go back upstairs and fold her clothes and put them in her dresser.

I walk back to my room were my step mother is waiting. with a black leather belt.

"Ready?" She says and wasp it behind her head and hits my cheek.

I fall to the ground and tears form in my eyes.

***

The clock strikes 12 and I limp into my bathroom.

I strip from my bloody clothing and step into the warm shower.

I hang onto the faucet for support as the water stinging my skin washing away the hurt, sadness and sorrow

Oh how I wish my mother and father were here.

-----

Okay so this is my first story. and I know it's not that good but I will make some edits in a little bit. but if you made it this far then it's gotta be something.

Thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye😙