Chapter 6 Help me make a plan Cinderella

Rebecca

I slam my Locker shut and face Tyler,"Im sick of it!"

"Sick of what?" She asks and puts her lollipop in her mouth

"I'm sick of everyone treating me like I'm useless! Like I don't have a purpose in the world!" I yell as we walk to 2nd period. people giving me looks on the way. Tessa spread a rumor saying I slept with Mr. Sand the freshman biology teacher.

"Finally you say something." she says and throws her apple in a near by garbage can.

"What are you talking about?" I raise my eyebrow at her and we turn into Ms. Hidrain's classroom. she's been single since middle school. Not my middle school, her middle school. She's a horrid being with moles and wrinkles all over her face. She claims she's not a day over 30, but we all know she like 100 years past 30.

"You let them throw you around like a rag doll. You let them do this stuff to you and it's time to put a stop to this." she says and we take our seat in the back.

"Class open your books to page 365 chapter 4 read with your partners." Mrs. Hidrain's says monotone and starts to grade papers at her desk.

We open our books. and read together but she stops halfway through,"So what's our plan?"

"What?" I ask

"The plan. How are we gunna get your step mother and her little she devils off your back?" She whispers

How does she expect me to come up with a plan. Does she want me to pull it out of a hat like a magician. Does she want a rabbit too.

"Well...." she whispers

"Um....."

"Rebecca and Tyler! Does this look like free period! If theirs something to talk about you can do it after class. Tyler sit over there." Mrs. Hidrain yells and spitting on the front row. Tyler moves to the next table over and we finish reading reading the passage.

The bell rings and we file out.

"Tyler!" I yell down the hall

"Tyler!" I catch up to her and she turns around.

"Why are you running?" I say out if breath

"I have to get to class." she says

"But what about the plan." I say coming up with something.

"We don't have a plan!" She says starting to turn around

"But that's my we have to make one." she turns her head and a smile plasters onto her face.

---------

I set my lunch tray down on the table and so does Tyler.

"Okay, so what are we gunna do?" I ask her and pop a fry in my mouth

"So we are going to have you do one of 3 things, I could come over every day because we have a quote on quote project for senior year. 2 you could stop by at your house and call the police, 3 come over to my house because of our project." she settles back into hey chair. I think if over.

"I don't know, those ideas seem so.... so... strange. I don't think they'll work." I say my voice squeaking.

"One will work trust me....... and I kinda already talked up our biology teacher. He's giving us a project next period." She says and I give her an angry look

"You What!!" I yell at her but the bell rings

"Hey I didn't think you would be that mad." she defends her self and I speed walk away.

"Well I am!"

"Why are you so mad! I'm trying to help you!" She yells over every one in the hall

"Because you are always trying to help. And I'm Thankful for that, but you always make things work out the way they aren't suppose to. you tried. do thanks but I think I got this one." I adjust my backpack on my arms and head to biology. she starts to follow but gets stopped by someone.

I take a seat in the back of the room and wait fir class to start.

But I watch as Chandler comes in and starts talking to Mr. Hedrick. Whats he doing here?! He isn't in this class.

Mr. Hedrick looks around and I slump down in my seat. Don't see me, Don't see me.

He points at me and Chandler smiles at me and makes his way over.

"Hey Rebecca," he says and sets his bag down

"Hey Chandler." I say and look around.
Why does he have to sit there of all places. it would be harder to look at him with out him noticing.

"So what do we do in this class?" He asks joking.

"Uh we do biology, but Mr. Hedrick just sits in his chair and sleeps or grade papers." I tell him let out a small laugh

Maybe this won't be so bad.