They all boarded the helicopter and made their way towards the location.

"Don't get hurt and leave as soon as the signal is received", Captain Lee announced.

"Yes, Captain", Everyone replied.

The team was getting down one by one. Now only Hwang Hyuna and the Captain were remaining to get down.

"You go first", Captain Lee said.

She held the rop and was about to get down but her hand was held.

It was Captain Lee.

"Captain? We are getting late", Hyuna said.

"I have something to say"

"Say it quickly"

"Ilikeyoutoo", the captain said in a single breath.

"N-ne? What do you me-", Hyuna's words were cut off as she felt a pair of lips on hers.

Her crush was actually kissing her. She pulled him away.

"We can't", she cried.

"Yes, we can. I know what you are thinking but I want you to be in my life, Hwang Hyuna", he said in his deep voice.

"Let's talk about this later", she got down as fast as she could.

She was happy knowing he likes her but she didn't want a commitment

_______________

Everyone had a gun in their hands. Hyuna was looking around making sure that it was safe. They all were on a cliff searching for mines.
A week passed after the whole confession thing. Hyuna did her best to avoid him but he was not buying it. Captain Lee could be possessive sometimes. He always gets he want but this time he was clearly not. He was not a bad guy. He had responsibilities which made him like that.

That's how he was annoyed with everything.

The sun was shining bright and the air was hot. And they all were searching mines in that weather. What could be worst? He tried to talk to her but he he got ignored once again.

After sometime some of the soldiers were returning to their base.

"Get in Hyuna that car is full", Captain Lee announced.

She couldn't practically disobey her superior so she got into his car. It was only two of them.

Hyuna noticed that the car was going in the opposite direction of the base.

"This is not the right way, Captain"

"Let's have a talk. I am taking you to the lake. It's quiet there", he said.

They were almost there so Hyuna could not complain about anything.

They finally reached the location. It was quite. Only one family was there near the lake.

"Hyuna, look at me", he said as she was busy ignoring him since forever.

"Please"

This time she finally looked at him.