The Ultimate Confrontation

Start from the beginning

THUD!

Red... it gushed from my chest. It flowed to the once shiny, golden-brown tiled floor. I heard her laughs as she heard my body collapse. So heartless... and so sad...

"papyrus... do you want... anything...?"

Were those last words, before I faded from view...

"SANS!" I heard someone shout, and Papyrus looked at me in worry. His grip was tight on my shoulders.

"TALK TO ME, BROTHER! WHAT HAPPENED?" Papyrus asked

"sorry... i'm just getting another faint memory..." I replied, and Papyrus and Toriel looked at each other.

"SANS... BROTHER... WE'RE WORRIED FOR YOU. PLEASE, DON'T HIDE IT FROM ME AGAIN..." Papyrus said, with Toriel nodding along with his answer.

After that, we heard loud thumping from the Throne Room. There was also a cry for help. (Y/n)...

"It's my sister! Let's go." Frisk said, running to the scene. We followed after her...

~ ... ~

We entered the throne room, then beyond that room was Flowey. We saw him dropping (Y/n) to the ground, and she looked... tired.

"Oh no... my child..." Toriel mumbled, taking care not to make much noise.

"Why... are you... doing this?" We heard her speak, followed by a series of huffs and puffs. Flowey only cackled.

"Don't you see, (Y/n)? Everything you've lived for? Everything you've done for this Underground? It's all for nothing!" He said

" No, you don't understand! You can't have the world for yourself!" She shouted

"And, why would you think that? I've been aware of everything, (Y/n). Everything, I've seen everything from the very past since your little sister had gone to fight Asgore. I'm just trying to fix everything!" He said. What... does he mean? Frisk looked surprised and decided to run into the room.

"No!" She shouted, and stood up to (Y/n), who is still on her knees.

"I don't want to fight, Flowey! I hate it that someone will force me into doing such things I don't like to do! I hate being in control!" She yelled those words.

"What the...?" He said in astonishment. Toriel sighed and walked in...

"You shall not hurt my children, you terrible creature!" She cried out, summoning fire from her hands. The next thing was Papyrus, he walked in and stood by Toriel...

"YOU AREN'T GOING PAST US, LITTLE FLOWER! AND MOST OF ALL, YOU WON'T LIE TO ME AGAIN!" He said. Undyne walked in...

"Hey! Failing to get past us, and you're not hurting these two!" She said. Alphys walked in...

"Flowey... although you're powerful and all... I won't tolerate what you've done to try and hurt them. I'm sorry." She said, and Asgore walked in...

"This is not what we have been thinking of you, Flowey. I am utterly disappointed in you." He said. Now's my chance...

"so... you wanna have a bad time? i wouldn't be doing that if i were you." I said, walking in. My other eye flashing blue and yellow in anger.