"Yuna, this is all your fault" Lia says.

"My fault? She found out Yeji liked her because our Queen here can't stop thinking about her" Yuna argues back.

"That's not important right now. My mom might kill Ryujin if she finds out she's a werewolf. I'm just glad that she's not completely tapping deep into my thoughts" I cover my face out of frustration. I want to scream right now.

"My question is, how did Ryujin leave this room so easily? You would have heard a thud or something but nothing" Lia points out.

"That's true. Maybe she's experienced?" I say.

"Does she like jump out of girl's bedrooms all the time?" Yuna questions and I glare at her.

"I mean I'm sure she doesn't. She's not that type" Yuna quickly say. I don't want to think about Ryujin jumping out of girl's bedrooms.

"You're so weird. Not that long ago you're so against Ryujin but now you're acting jealous" Lia laughs.

"She's good at using her charms" I admit.

I smile, remembering what she said how she's willing to fight for the both of us.

"Why are you smiling?" Lia squints her eyes.

I tell Lia what happened earlier since she wasn't here. How Ryujin made my vampire heart flutter.

"I'm jealous" Lia pouts.

"You want Ryujin?" I ask.

"No! I want Chaeryeong to be like that with me. Why isn't she fighting like Ryujin is?" She sighs.

"Now that you're in love with a werewolf, I can freely say that now because punishing me would make you a hypocrite" Lia sticks her tongue out.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm older than the both you" Yuna chuckles.

"I should go see Ryujin. I'm sure my mom will let me because she's the one who wants to meet her. She can't meet her if I don't invite her" I say.

"You're really gonna invite her?" Yuna questions.

"You heard what she said. If I don't then she will look for her" I say.

"Ill be back. If she looks for me tell her, I'm doing what she asked me to" I sigh.

I run to Ryujin's house so I have to think too but that didn't work and next thing I know  already in front of their house.

I knock, waiting for someone to answer.

"Oh Yeji. What are you doing here?" Ryujin's mom answers the door.

"Uhm, may I please speak to Ryujin?" I politely ask.

"Sure, come in" she smiles.

I walk in and see a man sitting in the living room. I'm assuming that's Ryujin's dad but he doesn't seem as welcoming as his wife since he doesn't even turn around to greet me.

"Excuse my husband, he's just shy" I sense nervousness from Mrs. Shin's voice. I wonder why?

"I'll take you to Ryujin's room" she says and I just say okay.

"Ryujin, you have a visitor" Mrs. Shin knocks on the door.

"Who else would visit me? Chaeryeong and Winter are already here" Ryujin shouts.

"Just open the door" her mom shouts back.

Why is Chaeryeong and Winter here at this time of the night? Do they always hang out like this? I get curious.