𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

We made eye contact, his beautiful blue eyes, I hadn't notice how pretty they were before. Yeah sure I did know he had blue eyes but I didn't know how pretty they were.

"Don't say that Jacky you already are a burden so it won't matter," I joked.

"Eloise!" My mom laughed.

"Wow Eloise I don't know if I should feel honored or annoyed that I'm being used as one of your targets," He laughed at his own joke which was pretty cute.

"So answer this Hughes do you want to come or not?" I laughed.

"Sure I'll go," The burnet boy grinned.

"Alright perfect," my mom grabbed her phone. "I'll text Cathy telling her you two will be heading over."

"Should we leave now?" I asked.

"Yeah that's a good idea, remember Eloise pay attention to what the Millers tell you what to do and what not to do." My mother lectured me. "Jack please make sure she doesn't get mad and just completely ignores the kids and don't forget to ask what to do in case of an emergency."

"Will do Mrs.Carter," Jack laughed.

"Alright bye mom." I said embarrassed, I grabbed Jacks hand and guided him towards the door.

"So do you leave all the kids you baby sit?" Jack joked.

"Haha so funny," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You know me I'm always being funny," Jack said looking at me.

"Alright you ready to go Hughesy?" I asked him.

"Yep, let's go." He said opening the front door for me.

"Thanks," I smiled at him. "Mom we're leaving love you!"

Jack closed the door and we made our way to the Miller's house.

.....

"Alright we're here," I said as we stepped onto the Miller's porch.

Jack rang the doorbell and we waited for someone to open the door.

"Hello there," Mrs Miller greeted us. "Please come in your guys."

"Hi Mrs.Miller thank you so much for having us." I said as I stepped into the house.

"Mrs. Miller this is Jack," I pointed to where Jack was standing.

"Hello I'm Jack it's so great to meet you," he extended his hand for Mrs. Miller to shake.

"Hi Jack it's so nice to meet you thank you for coming over and helping Eloise babysit the kids." Mrs. Miller thanks Jack.

"It's really not a problem I love kids and it's fun to hang out with Eloise so I truly don't mind."Jack reassured her.

"Hey there Eloise and boy who I assume is Eloise's friend Jack." Mr. Miller said as he stepped out of his office.

"Hello," Jack and I said in union.

"Hi, sir it's nice to meet you," Jack addressed Mr. Miller and extended his hand just as he did for Mrs. Miller moments earlier.

"Hi Jack great to meet you." Mr Miller shook Jack's hand.

"We have to go the kids have dinner at five and they don't have any allergies and emergency contacts are on the fridge." Mrs Miller informed us as she put her Jacket on.

"We left some money on the counter so you guys can get some dinner." Mr Miller told us.

"Thank you, I was wondering if you guys would mind if Jack and I drove Logan and Saylor to eat by the shore?" I asked.