Maybe the Arcade was a Bad Idea Guys...

It was fairly late at night when Y/N got a text from MK to visit him at his job. He was supposed to get off in an hour, and asked if they could go hang out at the arcade with him and Mei after his shift. They agreed, and got up to leave their apartment and head on over.

As Y/N walks down the street towards Pigsy's Noodle Shop, they notices something in the corner of their eye. Down one of the alleyways near the shop stood someone. They didn't recognize the person, but instantly felt uneasy.

They decided that it would be best if they just hurried along, and picked up the pace a bit. As they hurried along, they noticed that the figure was still following them. They were close to the shop, only a couple blocks left...

As they enter the shop they see MK as he's getting off work for the day.

"Oh! Hey Y/N! Are you ready for an awwwwwesome night at the arcade!?"

"Hell yeah I am! Where's Mei by the way? She isn't here with you?" Y/N asked.

"Oh right, she's already over there! She wanted to get a head start on some of the games."

As MK finishes clocking out of his shift, he ushers for Y/N to follow him down the street. As they walk down the street, Y/N notices the figure once again. The figure eyes the two as they walk. Y/N starts you pick up their pace, and MK notices.

"Hey! Wait up, you're walking really fast Y/N!

He runs up next to you as you turn the corner. The two walk into the arcade. It was loud and colorful, and there were children and adults alike play the many colorful games surrounding them.
Y/N spots Mei in the corner playing Monkey Mech with some other teenager. Mei wins, as expected, and the teenager grumbles in defeat and walks off.

"Hey you two! You ready to lose to me again MK?" Mei turns to him, asking smugly.

"Oooooh you're so on! You gonna be alright
Y/N?" MK asks.

"Yeah I'll be fine, I'll find something to play. If anything happens I'll message you. See you in a bit!"

As Y/N goes off to let them play Monkey Mech, they notice something.

"AIR HOCKEYYYYYY!" they practically scream.
"Oh wait...I don't have anyone to play with..." they mumble a bit upset.

As they're about to walk away, someone with fiery hair approaches.

"Do you need an opponent? I propose a challenge." the stranger says confidently.

(Author's Note! Hello my name is Aries! I hope you enjoy this funky little story I decided to write :D)
Word Count: 455