"Uchiha Aki..." The wife uttered her child's name. "I am hoping that you would never experience pain so you wouldn't activate your eyes. Even without your clan backing us up, remember that your clan were great and almighty. And even after everything... I, together with your father are proud to possess the Uchiha blood." She said in difficulty. "But I'm sorry... this will be the last day of you, being an Uchiha. We will have the Sarutobi to adopt you so would escape their wrath." She cried. "Mommy's sorry for leaving you alone this early... I'm sorry my child but like what your naughty father said earlier... you are my child. I know you will survive... and remember that even after death, your mother loves you."

"Don't forget about me!" The man hissed jokingly, eyes were contradicting to his joyful voice. "I love you too, my child. We will be waiting inside the void. But don't enter too early. Find your happiness here in this land. Swim in a vast ocean of happiness and be free. That's all we could wish for you."

With the woman's free arm, she weave her seal to summon her crows.

"You called?" A rasp and rough voice from the crow that just got out the puff. "You are choosing death?" The crow asked upon realizing what was happening in front of it. "Then you must be going to use the Reverse to save this pup."

"It's our child, and yes." The man responded, readying himself as they finally sensed their opponent to move closer. "Bring her to the Hokage. Never tell about her lineage - it must be kept in secret... forever."

"What if she awakened it? You know how cruel our world. Reality could hit her hard and then help activate her eyes." The crow reminded them, making them cry another batch of tears. "Lord Fugaku's term is up, they just got their heir. With her blood, wasn't it safe to give her back to your clan's care?"

"No" The woman sternly said. "They banished us, and you know how we messed up."

"But it isn't your fault to possess a blood of that clan. You didn't choose this path. You didn't know that Orochimaru will use your body as a blood container, making you an Uchiha Lite and then imprinting you with a pure Uchiha in your path." The crow reminded. "It wasn't a destiny so stop making yourself believe. It was a byproduct of that madman's psychopathy."

"We know." The man defended his wife. "But our love justifies everything so it's enough. She's still an Uchiha. She bears a pure blood Uchiha, making her an Uchiha but.. the clan isn't for her. You could say that this is an intuition of a father."

"Then you're all okay leaving her with the Sarutobi?" The crow questioned.

"Yes and no." They gulped. "That's why, Kaizer... please look after my child. I know.. crows sometimes signifies death but you know already that you, crows, are responsible for rebirth of humans."

( - _ - )

Life is born and life is death.

"Aki." A voice interrupted my peaceful slumber. Forcing myself to stand up from my comforting bed, I heed the call. I opened the door and was greeted by my foster father - the Hokage of the leaf. "Asuma's coming to get you later so wait him outside your school, m'kay?" He reminded. He always have someone to look after me, afraid that I might get lost again since I'm just 7.

A rare phenomena. To enroll a kid whom just turned 7, but the Lord told me that I am different so he decided to put me inside his shelter. Pulling me out of the orphanage, fed me, lectured me with everything I have to know and... cared for me.