Chapter 4

"Kakashi-senpai!" I called when I saw him leaning on the railings. He's with Tenzo and the other members of the Team Ro. 

He sighed before glancing up to meet my gaze, putting away his book back to his pockets. "You and Tenzo should really stop calling me that 'senpai'. It is ticking me off." He scolded but Tenzo and I just gave him snickers. "So, you are here. Should I say 'good luck'?" He rose an eyebrow. I noticed that he's wearing his usual ANBU outfit but his headband hiding his Sharingan. 

.

It's funny that I saw the other eye last night and now I am seeing another. "I must say I need good lucks, right, Tenzo-san?" I nudge him and he agreed. 

"You!" Kakashi said. "You are calling him 'san' and you are annoying me with the 'senpai', really? This is annoying. No, you're annoying." 

I can't help but to laugh with the rest of his team, he's freaking out. "You're hurting me. Am I that annoying, Yugao-san?" 

"Oh no, our little girl. You're not. He's just irritated by the fact that you're awesome." Yugao said. 

"No, she's a devil and I am not irritated. This is a waste of time, Aki. You should go to the waiting area by now." Kakashi stated, patting my head to give me some comfort. "We'll be waiting for a good result." This is how Kakashi says 'good luck'. 

"You should really kick them, as in kick your enemies." Tenzo added. "We trust your abilities so you don't have to be nervous. I can feel it." 

I can never hide my emotions with these people. They are truly my brothers and sisters here. And even though this world is cruel, I am happy that I met these kind of people back in my past life and now. 

"Shimitzuya Aki." I turned my head to where the voice came from.

I know this voice. I forgot that Shisui is a proctor in this exam. He was assigned to make sure that there would be no unnecessary battle will happen inside the waiting room. Well, everyone's feeling cocky because they passed the prelims and now taking the entrance exam, absolutely cocky. 

"I am afraid I know you, but yes, I am Shimitzuya Aki." Can I just get rid of getting stiff whenever I'm meeting someone? I am so formal. Just a habit. 

"Itachi told me already about this but you're really formal." He smiled, showing his white teeth on me. "I am Uchiha Shisui. Pleasured to meet you, Aki-san." I handed him my hand and made it clasp to his for our greetings. 

"Pleasure. Itachi-san already told me about you, and if I get lucky, I would be joining tactics and analytical. Hoping to work with you." I bowed my head a little before looking back again. "And, yes, just Aki is fine." 

"Then just Shisui is fine too." I agreed. "So when is your turn?" He asked. He's probably now bored that's why he's here, talking to me. I mean, I understand that his assigned plate is really boring but to even talk to me, as in right now? Lord Hokage should really reconsider assigning him. 

Nonetheless, I still answered. "After this fight." I told him. "My opponent would be from Nara." I am surprised that the Nara clan have produced some productive ninja that agreed to join this troublesome exam. This requires a lot of hard-work and physical abilities, not only mind of course. And knowing Nara clan, they hated works that requires physical movements. But I must admit, their knowledge is terrifying.