⭐⭐|¦_The Rise Of Kronos_¦|⭐⭐

Start from the beginning

"Eucalyptus trees," Percy said, with a hint of fear. "Like in California."

I remembered then. Last winter, when we'd faced Luke and the Titan Atlas on top of Mount Tamalpais, the air had smelled like that.

"There's something evil down that tunnel," Rachel said. "Something very powerful."

"And the smell of death," Nico added, which made me feel a bit repulsed. Annabeth and Percy exchanged glances.

"Luke's entrance," she guessed. "The one to Mount Othrys, the Titans' palace."

"I have to check it out," Percy said.

"Percy, no." Annabeth said with dread. "Luke could be right here,"

"Or...or Kronos. I have to find out what's going on." Percy said.

Annabeth hesitated. "Then we'll all go."

"No," Percy said with finality. "It's too dangerous. If they got hold of Nico, or Rachel for that matter, Kronos could use them. You stay here and guard them."

I interrupted "Excuse me, but am I a bunny or something? I'll have you know I have a say in this too. Either we all go, or nobody goes."

"Ben, please. It could be really dangerous." he pleaded.

I sighed "You really are stubborn. You are going with me. Annabeth, stand guard and inform us if anyone comes."

Annabeth nodded her head reluctantly. I dialled my watch. "Chamalien!"

Annabeth handed Percy her invisible cap, and we both became invisible, walking down the dark corridor

Before we even got to the exit I heard voices. There were growling, barking sounds of animals.

"At least we salvaged the blade," one said. "The master will still reward us." "Yes! Yes!" a second shrieked.

"Rewards beyond measure!" Another voice, this one more human, said "Um, yeah, well that's great. Now, if you're done with me-"

"No, half-blood!" the creature said. "You must help us make the presentation. It is a great honor!"

"Gee, thanks," the half-blood said "I feel so honored."

I looked at Percy (Yes, I can see invisible things myself. Another power of Chamalien), who had a bit of an angry look on his face. "Ethan" he whispered to me.

We went inside silently, and they were still talking. "Careful, you fool! One touch, and it will sever your soul" it said, pointing at a black scythe/sword.

I immediately noticed a coffin. Percy had gone white. He shakily lifted the cover and froze. I went forward, and was shocked. It was Luke, the enemy, and he was looking unconscious.

"Who goes there?" someone asked. The creature came and had a joyful look "Look, the Titan Lord is rising! He made the cover move!"

Another one shouted "We will defeat the Gods once and for all. Half-blood, go and pledge your alliance fast! He needs one more!"