Chapter 2

I open the door to the boy's washroom. I walk in and look over to the stalls, they are all open. He's not here, so I turn to leave. That's when I hear the slurping noise. Mr. Radcliffe was hunched over the toilet, crap smeared across his lips. "Umm... Mr. Radcliffe?" I said. Mr. Radcliffe looked over at me, his eyes were rimmed red.

"Delicious'" He replied. I screamed and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. Through the hall, past the classrooms, and headed to the principal's office. I was so frightened I didn't notice the stairs ahead of me, and I tripped and fell down them, right into Nerd Kid's arms. Nerd Kid had his hands on my waist, and I was holding his shoulders, my legs draped behind me. I stared into his ivy-colored eyes, and he stared back. I moved my face forwards a bit, before getting my footing and pushing him away from me.

"What the hell nerd? Get your hands off me!" I stumbled away, my face reddening.

"A thank you would be nice, and it's Leonard by the way." He said as he takes off his glasses and brushes his messy hair from his face. I stared at his beautiful eyes and his slightly freckled face, my mouth hanging open. Leonard smiled at me awkwardly. I closed my mouth and flipped him off, turning away from those flawless curls. I suddenly remembered why I was here and continued walking to the principal's office.

I go bursting through the principal's door. She looked up at me through her small, square glasses. "Oh Ryan." she said flatly. "What do you need?"

"Well Mr. Radcliffe is... well... he's in the boy's washroom and I would rather not say what he is doing, it would be easier if you saw for yourself."

Mr. Radcliffe was fired within the hour. And that is when we met Michael Bubly.