Chapter 1: Is this Love ?

It was a normal day . Flutter shy was having a picnic with Discord . Discord was about to say that he loves Flutter shy . Then it suddenly rained, he looked up and saw rainbow dash was behind this. He was so mad he could take over Equestria again. But when he saw flutter shy's face his anger disappeared .

He said to Flutter shy "Flutter shy. You know what let's go back inside it's raining."

"Oh good idea Discord but in my place it's not at all raining" Flutter Shy said in response. "well my side of this place is, so can we please go? It's also getting so cold." He said in shivers. "Sure discord." Flutter shy replied. And gathered all the things they had and went inside her house.

Discord snapped his fingers and they teleport-ed home. He was thinking to himself while Flutter shy is preparing lunch. He was thinking if Rainbow dash actually has feelings for flutter shy . 'But that's not possible ...That doesn't... Darn it I'm not supposed to make sense.' He said quietly to himself.

"Ok I'm ready I'm going to tell her. *Gulp* ok ,pull yourself together Discord .You're the lord of chaos if you can take over equestria you can say 3 words to a pony." He said nervously and walked up to Flutter Shy.

"Flutter shy? Can I ask you something ?" He said preparing himself to tell her how he felt for years now. "Yes Discord ?" Flutter Shy asks with her innocent face. "That's it".he said in his mind.

"Um meet me in the gazebo tomorrow afternoon don't be chocoLATE!" he said smiling at the pun he made and snapped his fingers to disappear. "Chocolate?" Flutter shy asked. She didn't get it. She wasn't exactly good with puns.  

After he teleport-ed back home ...

Rainbow dash comes in...

"Hi flutters I was hoping you can help me clearing the sky today .I can't do it alone." Rainbow Dash asked, trying to be smooth.  "Ok rainbow dash ." Flutter Shy agreed. She can't turn down a good friend. "Great meet you outside" She said as she flew outside.

----Mean while in discord 's place----

"She's so beautiful .But how can I tell her. I doubt she'll love me back." He said to himself. He's getting nervous again. He's been alive for so long, yet he still didn't have the guts to tell someone how he felt. It wasn't exactly his forte.

"I should get help. Hmm..."  He said thinking.  "Aha Celestia she always give time for me . And it is fun to bother her." He teleport-ed to Canterlot, inside Celestia's castle.

"Celestia?" Discord asked. He didn't bother to knock, but he did have the guts to ask if anyone's home. "Yes discord ? Why are you here my sister might see you!" Celestia said in shock and worry. "She doesn't know your reformed yet !" She continued.

"Well why don't you tell her."  Discord said, it's been a long time ever since he was reformed. Celestia should at least have the decency to tell her sister what happened. "I can't, I have plenty of royal duties."  Celestia said fixing more papers in front of her. 

"Ok I best better be going then." He said as he teleport-ed away. He didn't have any other business since he did realize Celestia was busy running the kingdom. "Ok bye !" She said, although Discord was not there anymore to let him hear.

He went back to his home of chaos. He was in his thinking tree. So he thought of bothering Twilight !So He teleport-ed to Twilight 's castle .

"Twilight ?" Discord asked in the empty halls. "I'm in the library Discord!" Twilight shouted, as she turns back to reading her book. He snapped his fingers. And after that he was in the library of Twilight's castle .

"Oh hi Discord read any books lately?" Twilight asks as she taps her book.  "No not really but that's not the reason why I'm here . I... Uh... Look i'm only here for advice." Discord said as he looks down.  "Ok about what ?" Twilight asked. "Flutter shy." He said trying to hide his blush.

"FLUTTER SHY ?! OH MY GOSH .OH MY GOSH ." She said with enthusiasm. She was rooting for them for a long time, and now finally he was planning to tell her how he really feels. "YOU'RE FINALLY GOING TO TELL HER !!!" Twilight said as her wings made her fly.

"Wait you know everything ?"  Discord asked in shock.  "Well I've seen you looking at her differently." She said with a smirk. "So I had a hunch and my hunch is right!" She clapped her hooves in happiness. 

"Ok great! then help me." Discord replied. He wasn't very comfortable with Twilight knowing his feelings for Flutter Shy, but whatever works.

"So I have a book here." She said using her horn to get the book she was looking for. "Ok first is...." She said opening the book at the right page and reading it to Discord.

---Mean while with rainbow---

"Thanks for helping me flutters." Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

"You're very welcome rainbow dash!" Flutter shy said, seemingly tired. "Is everything alright ?" Rainbow asks with a worried look on her face.

"I'm just tired." Flutter shy said as she flew back down on the ground.  'I have to think fast...hmm...' Rainbow said to herself, she wanted to do something to make the mood... n i c e.

'What would be a nice compliment. Ahha! Wait think this through first. Ok just say her mane is lovely. Yeah yeah, that could work.' Rainbow said sheepishly. She wasn't exactly a good compliment er as much as the other ponies, since she mostly compliments herself.

"Flutter shy the main is looking lovely today isn't it ?" She said, not realizing what she just did. "The main?" Flutter shy asked rainbow dash with a confused look. "I mean the clouds-, I mean hair- oh I mean mare-, err your mane." Rainbow stuttered with her words.

"Oh ,thank you ?" Flutter shy smiled with a small blush on her face.

"Well the cloud is right here wanna stay till sundown ?" Rainbow Dash said offering a cloud to rest upon. "Ok but I have to be back by 7" Flutter shy replied. "Why ?" She asked with a little tone of disappointment.

"Because I'm going to have a dinner with Discord and the little animals." Flutter shy said with a smile.  Jealousy. was in rainbow 's heart and mind. "Oh ok got it flutters." She said with a broken heart. Though she tried her best to hide it. She was super jealous. She feels like she wants to kill that draconuquus.

'Ugh why does he always have to ruin my moments with flutters.' She said to herself as she turns her head away from her, to make sure she wasn't looking. Flutter shy was just sitting there, calmly and enjoying the nice view.

'You want a battle I'll give you battle...' Rainbow smirked.

~To be Continued~