Chapter 8

Bakugo stopped by to feed the Carps waiting for L/n. But she never arrived, so he decided to walk home keeping the bread until he saw the yellow hair guy and the spiky red hair guy.

And they have his bike. The red hair guy noticed Bakugo. "Hey! Is this your bike?!" he waves his hand. When the yellow hair guy saw him too, he joined in waving his hand.

Bakugo walks to them. "It was a good thing it had your address on it" The yellow guy said. "How..did you find it?" Bakugo had to ask.

"We found it in the rice field abandoned" The yellow guy said, "Yeah, we looked all over the place but we found it. But we did it because we owed you something for helping us!" the red guy said.

"I'm glad we found it eh, Kirishima?" the yellow guy looked at the red spiky hair and smiled, "Yeah, I'm glad too, Kaminari" He smiles back.

Bakugo looked shocked, but he had started gained trust in the both of them. Then, the X marks on their faces flew off and he can see their faces. "Hey, are you ok?" the red guy, whose name is Kirishim, asks.

Bakugo snaps back to reality, "Hey. what are your names..?" He asks them. "Oh, well..I'm Eijiro Krishima, and this guy is Denki Kaminari. How about you?" Kirishima asks him.

"I'm...Bakugo..Katsuki Bakugo" He hesitated in saying his name hoping they didn't know who his is. "Ooh thats a cool name!" Kaminari says. "Yeah! Sounds manly! Very manly!" Kirishima says.

"Heh, of course its cool!" Bakugo says. Sometimes Bakugo tries not to let his big ego take over, but this time he'll accept it.

.

.

.

Bakugo, with his returned bike, is going to school. But he hears his name being called, "Bakugo! Hey Bakugo!" it was two voices he recognized. Kirishima and Kaminari.

Kaminari was on his bike while Kirishima was walking, "Good morning!" they both said. "Morning" he said back. It seemed like he was not going to be alone anymore now that he met these two energetic people.

.

.

.

At break, someone tapped his back and when Bakugo turned around, it was Kirishima behind him. Bakugo didnt even notice that Kirishima sits behind Bakugo. Kaminari is not there because he goes to another class.

"Hey, wanna hang out with us after school?" Kirishima asks, "We are going to the movie theater and maybe to an arcade while we wait."

Bakugo agreed to go hang out since he had nothing else to do. They went to the arcade to pass the time for their movie. When they played a claw machine game with the theme of animals with animal plushies inside.

Bakugo won a small dog plush, a f/a* plush, and a lion plush, making both Kaminari and Kirishima surprised. When it was time to go to the movies, the sat on their seats and watched the movie. they were watching the Demon Slayer movie**.

When it reached to a character's death scene, Kaminari was crying(?), Kirishima was almost to tears, and Bakugo was actually enjoying the movie. When they came out, they stopped by a restaurant to eat.

Bakugo stared at his food for a while. "Have something on your mind, Bakubro?" Kisishima asks. Bakugo looks at him, " 'Bakubro?' " he questions. "Yeah! Its a good nickname right?" Kirishima says.

"Or maybe we can call you Kacch-" Kaminari was about to say but was interrupted by Bakugo, "Don't call me 'Kacchan'...just call me anything else besides that" They both were confused but they brushed it off.