Chapter 6

"Bakugo-kun!"

"Bakugo-kun!"

"Bakugo-kun wake up~!"

Bakugo hears someone calling his name as he was sleeping. He turns around and starts getting up."Ugh..." He groans. He opens his door and peeks out.

From up in his room door, he can see little Eri and the bottom of the stairs. "Come on Bakugo-kun! Mitsuki-chan says breakfast is ready!

Eri was adopted by two of Mitsuki's customers, Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada (Don't ask everyone has that idea). Her parents abandoned her when she was a kid and Aizawa found her in an orphanage.

Since they both trust her a lot, they count on Mitsuki and Bakugo to babysit her while they are working.

"Morning Eri.. energetic as always.." he says tiredly. Eri lets out a happy gasp, "Bakugo-kun is awake!" And runs to the kitchen. Stepping out of his empty room, he follows her to the kitchen.

"Alright, I'm heading out, be a good girl for Mitsuki, Eri." Aizawa says while he's walking out. "Bye Aizawa!" Eri shouts out.

Bakugo sits down on a chair, "Morning Katsuki, breakfast is served~" Mitsuki says as she puts a plate of eggs in front of Bakugo. 

Bakugo starts eating and he looks at his mom. "...why do you look so happy, it's freaking me out." Mitsuki chuckles, "Because I found..this!" She pulls out an envelope with Bakugo's money from his part time job and bank account(?).

He immediately recognizes it. "Even though you sold everything you had in your room, even your All Might figures." (All might is just a superhero actor in this AU) Mitsuki says.

She sighs, "You know I'm sometimes grateful I have a son like you.."  she stares at the stove, "But tell me..why did you wanna kill yourself again..?"

Bakugo hesitates, "Well...I kinda don't want to talk about it." He says, "But..I've been though a few stuff and-"

"I knew it.." Mitsuki whispers, "I knew there was something going on!" She stood up. "Not only that your room is almost empty, you turned off your phone and whats with the ripped off calendar!?" She shouts out with tears.

Mitsuki then holds up the letter along with a lighter on her other hand, "You better promise me you won't try kill yourself again or I'm going to set this on fire! All of the yen you worked are for going to waste!"

Bakugo stares at her with shocked eyes. When he was younger, Mitsuki was...kinda kind and thoughtful when it comes to other people and sometimes Bakugo himself.

He wanted to argue with her but when she's like this, he doesn't know what to say or do. Bakugo keeps on staring at her trying to think of what to do

"Are you even listening?!" She yells out. Bakugo snaps back to reality, "Uh..yes. Don't set it on fire you hag. " He says.

"What did I say about calling me that! And in front of Eri! Also you were about to off yourself!" Mitsuki yells more. "Ok fine I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Just don't set the money on fire!" Bakugo yells back in panic.

He really did wanted to keep the money for stuff or even food for himself. "What are you not going to do, tell me!" "I won't kill myself! I'll stop trying to kill myself!"

Mitsuki looks at Bakugo as he goes on his knees begging her to not burn the letter, "Do you mean it, Katsuki...?" Bakugo looks at his mom, "I swear, I won't do it again"

Mitsuki relaxes and sighs in relief, "That's my boy...then I won't burn th-" "Mom, the money!" Bakugo shouts.

Mitsuki drops the letter in shock and everyone in the room starts to panic. "Oh no fire!" Eri shouts. Mitsuki drops the letter to the table and everyone panics. Eri hides under the table, Bakugo takes off his shirt to try and take out the fire, and Mitsuki goes to get the fire extinguisher.

.

.

.

.

While Bakugo was walking to school, he thought to himself of what happened yesterday. "Yesterday, I was going to jump off a bridge and kill myself..I only went to see L/n just just to see how she is..." 

His mind went silent for a while as he remembers the faces he has seen and the actions he has done. "Friends.." He mumbles. He felt his face heat up from those words he said to L/n, "Damn it why did a say that!?" He shouts not too loud to himself.