Chapter 5

AS HE IS WALKING HOME, BAKUGO, WHO IS NOW OLDER AND IN HIGH SCHOOL, STARTS REGRETTING HIS DECISION OF COMMITTING DIE. With L/n's notebook in his hand, he walks to a building where he is studying Sign Language. 

Why is he studying Sign Language? Because he has all the guilt bringing him down from the past, so hes going to learn sign language to apologize. He do apologies a lot but he hates the guilt

He walks to the door and takes a deep breath. "Here we go.." He mumbles. 

"Hey there, L/n!" an old lady says. Bakugo turns around and sees the one and only L/n Y/n. Surprised,  he starts to walk towards her, "Hey!" he says. 

He grabs her shoulder to turn her around to let her see him. When L/n saw his face, she looked kinda scared but surprised to see Bakugo again. 

'She looks different" Bakugo thought, She has (H/l*) hair now, looks a little more mature but young. "Hey..you remember me right? From middle school?" He asked her.

L/n just stares at Bakugo with a little bit of fear. He notices and all he did was stare at her to hear- I mean..see what she will say. He starts thinking that maybe she will not talk to him or just run away. 

L/n gives Bakugo a good look and she smiles. She starts to look around as if she was trying to say something, she then starts to run away.

"Huh? L/n!" Bakugo shouts and chases after her. L/n ran down the stairs and he follows. She then hid behind a short wall and hides behind it thinking that she might of lost him.

As Bakugo caught up, he looks around and sees L/n on the floor bending down. He touches the handle she's holding on and he says her name, "L/n."

L/n felt the handle being grabbed and she looks at Bakugo. Getting up she silently wonders what does he want from her. Bakugo gathers himself up and he takes out her old notebook, "I...wanted to give this back to you. I have it for a while.."

He puts up his hand and tells her in sign language, "You forgot it." L/n gives out a small gasp, "How do you know sign language?" She said in sign language.

"How do I know?" Bakugo said out loud, "Well I was obviously learning from a class" he told her. He then hands the book to her, "Here, I didn't want to hold on to it much longer"

L/n takes it and gives it a long look. Bakugo notices, "Look I was not sure if you wanted to look at this again..." He says at L/n's face softens as she was still looking at the notebook.

"But.." Bakugo continues. L/n looks up at Bakugo wondering what he's going to say. "I can't believe I'm doing this.." He thought. Bakugo breathes in and.."I was wondering..would you and I..." He says at he points at her and then himself," be friends..?" He puts his hands together.

He looks up to her and he sees her almost in tears, he quickly realized what he said and slaps himself,"Dammit! That's what you been trying to tell me the whole time!" He shouts to himself in his head.

He turns around and he sees L/n still almost in tears while she's covering her face with her notebook. For some reason, he felt something he never felt before when he saw her.

"Huh? What's wrong? Don't...don't cry." He said. Since he's not really good on comforting others, he doesn't know what to say.

L/n starts to smile big. And replied to him in hand sign.

"Sure!"

CHAPTER: COMPLETED
STORY: NOT COMPLETED
WORDS: 641 WORDS

(A/N: Sorry for short chapter, I no longer have Netflix so im trying to find websites that has A Silent Voice in it. Any recommends?)