Chapter 7

On the first days of middle school, Midoriya and or Monoma let the new kids know about Bakugo. "Just to let you know, be careful of Katsuki Bakugo...he's a bully" He always hear them say.  He tried to ignore them a few times, sometimes he actually ignores them, sometimes he lets it sink in.

For the rest of his middle school days, he was alone. So now, everytime he goes to his high school, he never even bothers to look at people in the eye. He just looks down and goes on. To his eyes, he sees X marks on their faces and feels like everyone is looking at him. 

It gives him the chills. After class he starts talking out his lunch and someone calls out his name, "Hey Bakugo?" a female voice calls out to him.

He looks up and sees Uraraka, "Did you get to hand in your math notebook?" She asks. "No, not yet, ill try to do it." He replies. She nods and leaves his desk. Bakugo looks at her leave with a friend and as they look back, he thinks that they are talking about the but they are not.

He looks at another group of friends and does the same thing. "Maybe thats what they are thinking of me, who cares of what they think!" Bakugo thinks to himself.

He puts his head down and tried to not think about it.

.

.

Looking at the boys playing soccer outside, Bakugo was eating lunch. On the corner of his eye, he sees a red color. He turns to it and sees two boys. One with spiky red hair and the other yellow hair. "Ive seen those guys before.." He thinks, "They both got weird hair.." 

The one with yellow hair notices Bakugo looking at then but Bakugo turns away before he sees that he is looking at them. Bakugo takes the thought of the two guys out his head and now thinks of L/n. 

Should he see her again? She did tell him she feeds the fishes bread on Tuesdays. Bakugo shakes this head remembering what he said and done to her in the past. But he thinks about it again. 

He wishes to apologize to her after what he did but he doesn't want to appear too soft on L/n and make a fool of himself. He sighs and continues his lunch. 

.

.

.

.

Bakugo got lazy to walk home so he took his bike. Bakugo arrives home and sits in the living room. "I'm home, hag." He says. He puts his stuff down and grabs the TV remote. "Heyy Katsuki" Mitsuki says behind Bakugo while Eri is next to her. 

Bakugo get startled and turns around, "You hag! What the f..! ..farts..." He stops himself to swear since Eri is here and he doesn't want to get in trouble with both his mom and Aizawa. 

If Eri swears in front of Aizawa, Bakugo will get screwed. "What do you want?" He says. Mitsuki smiles while chuckling awkwardly, "I'm sorry about this morning...that i burned the money you worked hard for." 

Bakugo looks at her with a face that might be saying 'Yeah tell be about it -_-'. "Then again.." she continues, "I feel like you earned that money to kill yourself and give it to me, but I don't want it."

Bakugo sighs, "I'll earn the money again, don't worry."  Mitsuki scoffs, "I know you will, Katsuki. Take your time and stuff. Now you two might be hungry, let have dinner." 

"Yay! Dinner!" Eri yells out happily. 

.

.

.

Its now Tuesday and Bakugo is riding his bike again to school. He thinks about visiting Y/n now that he knows where she is on Tuesdays.  As he parks it he hears someone, "Hey, can i borrow your bike?". Bakugo gets confused and turns around. 

A student from the school was talking to two another students with red spiky hair and the one with yellow hair . "What do you need my bike for, man?" the yellow hair guy asks him. Bakugo immediately remembers him from lunch the other day.

 "I just forgot something at home! So I need your bike to go and get it" The guy tries to sound convincing to them but that just made them both confused. 

"Sorry man but we don't know you. Don't you have your own bike? Where is it" the spiky hair guy questions. "I don't have one so that's why I'm asking you!" Bakugo decides to ignore them since its not his business until he heard them yelling at each other. 

"Hey! Stop it!" The yellow hair guy yells. Bakugo turns back at them and sees that the student is trying to take the bike way from the yellow guy. The student forcefully tries to take the yellow hair guy's bike and the spiky red hair guy tries to pull him away. 

They both started to cry for help, "Help! Someone help us!" Bakugo looks back at them and sighs. He walks up to them and they both look at him, "Hey dumbass, you can borrow mine. Leave those two alone or your going to get it"

The guy looks at Bakugo with fear in his eyes and takes Bakugo's bike. The two guys looked at Bakugo,"Thank you!!" The yellow one cried out. "I though he was really going to take his bike.." The red spiky hair sighed. 

Bakugo scoffed and walks away. After school, Bakugo went to the bike parking and found out that the guy who "borrowed" his bike never returned it. 

"Goddammit.." Bakugo growls. Bakugo is now walking home, but he has something else in his mind. You guessed it, L/n. 

"Should I go see her..? I can walk there but..it feels like I'm not supposed to..Im going to need a reason to..huh?" Bakugo looks down and sees a coupon for fluffy bread. "Coupon! Fluffy bread for sale." It says.

He found his reason to see L/n. Bread. Bakugo tries to grab the coupon but it flew away on the floor again and again until he caught it. 

When he caught it, he felt excited. Is he excited that he can see Y/n again? Maybe but he doesn't know.

.

.

.

Bakugo was at the classroom L/n was in and knocks on the door. It opens and the person who opened it has dark purple hair and is wearing earphones listening to music. He takes one earphone off. Bakugo looks at him and man he is a little taller than the purple guy*

"Is Y/n L/n here?" Bakugo asks, "No shes not here" He replies. Bakugo looks behind him and sees shes there drawing and drinking water in her cup, "She is here." Bakugo says, "No shes not" He says. 

"Y/n L/n is not here" He says again. Bakugo looks at L/n then to the guy. Bakugo was about to speak to him but he spoke first. "Are you really her friend?" He asked him. Bakugo went silent, "Thought so, goodbye" and the door closes. 

Meanwhile inside the classroom, L/n questions who was at the door, "It was nothing, it was just a rat" He replies, "A gross one, but its alright, he won't come back anymore." he says as he sits down. 

L/n offers water to him and he takes it. "Thanks" He says.

CHAPTER: COMPLETED
WORDS: 1208
STORY: NOT COMPLETED

*(*Insert Its Been So Long* lol)