1 thoughts| Right Love

There are moments in life when you feel like you're on your own, like no one cares about your feelings, like the world has turned its back on you.

I've been there too—many times.

"I feel like I'm all by myself; I feel like they don't love me; I feel like something's missing in me; I feel like they don't like me; I feel like there's something wrong with me." I've felt all of these.

But you know what I've learned? That I'm not really alone, there are people who truly care about me, there's really nothing wrong with me.

It's me who keeps pushing them away.
I'm just selfish, always thinking only of myself. Only feeling my own heartaches. Not even realizing that I'm causing pain too.

I realized that I'm the one hurting myself. I saw that I'm not lacking, I just thought I was because I wanted their sympathy. I only thought there was something wrong with me because I forgot to be grateful for what I have. In my desire to be accepted and loved by others, I forgot to love back. Selfishness at its peak.

So if you feel like the world has turned its back on you, I hope you see what I've seen. It's not too late.

You're not alone;
Open your heart.

They love you;
Love them too.

He loves you;
Reach out to Him.

I love you;
I'm here for you.

With love,
YOU

DEAR SELF,जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें