༒︎EP- 2༒︎

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you getting too ahead of yourself my dear hubby? As far as I remember, all my kids can't live without having MY food. Jackson even says that I make the best Gyeran-bbang."

She retorts back only to get a scoff from Mr. Lee's side.

"He hugs ME in the morning first after coming here. And even my precious children plays with ME. Besides sometimes you look like a chudail(witch)....your face might scare my children so they come around me more."
Says him smugly while wrapping his one hand lazily around the chair and looking ahead looking ever so proud.

But everyone present on table for flinched when Mrs. Lee hand came in contact with the table with a thud. Mr. Lee gulped looking at the face of his angry wife. Y/N and Jackson looked at the scene wide eye and gulped the lump in thier throat. Y/N beckoned Jackson as they both quietly sneak out the living room leaving a scared husband and an angry wife alone.

"What the fuck did you just uttered from your mouth you old hag?"
She asked calmly...too calmly gritting her teeth. Mr. Lee mouth got wide open as his face paled. He fucked up. He knew it.

"N-Nothing b-baby! Y-You know it was a slip of my tongue. Y-Yeah! I m-meant to say that you like an angel b-but I w-was referring to myself. I am Chudail...?.....Chudail's male form yeah!"

He exclaimed chuckling nervously while she just smile sweetly yet threateningly at his words. He secretly sighed in relief seeing his wife who was murdering the steak with her fork. A butler who passed them just laughed making both of them embarrassed. Sometimes they forgot that they are the parents and not the children.

That's how this family's day start. All goofiness and positive vibes. Beautiful right? All the workers here enjoy all these bickerings. So cute there family is.

After completing their breakfast, they looked above where Y/N's room was and loud screamings could be heard. He saw his wife who was also smiling softly. Both of them, Even Eunwoo and Seojun, Jackson's family want both of them together. In thier eyes, they were just perfect...too perfect for each other.

He turned towards his wife and asked softly, " Jagi I think its time to ask our daughter to marry Jackson. Don't you think? He already loves her, and I know she also have feelings for him. Besides its Thier age. So should I ask them now?"

Mrs Lee thought about a moment.

"Think about it again love, I don't want Y/N to think that we are controlling her and throwing her into something that she’s not ready for. She already has gone through so much pain. Do you think she is ready?" says Mrs. Lee getting concern after hearing what her husband said.

Mr. Lee turning his face towards her, first made her sit on the couch beside the one where Seojun was still soundly sleeping and sat down beside her on the couch and hold his wife's soft hands.

'No wonder where Y/N got her genes and beautiful features’. Thought Mr. Lee with a smile.
"Don't worry Sweetheart, you know i would never do something that is not good for our Y/N.”

"I know it's just-" she cuts her own words with a sigh.

"Just trust me, besides I will never accept it without her permission. So chill" Mr. Lee affirmed and pulled her into a hug.

"Why she has to grow up so fast,Why?" The mother whispered gloomily making the father sad too. They love all thier children and the thought lf even one of them staying away kills thier heart. A parent's heart is very weak for thier children. They love them, spoil them, sacrifice their life for them and when they have to leave thier children, it kills their heart.

"Shhh..." Mr. Lee shushed his
wife, and comforted her, who's rambling with tears in her eyes because she couldn't just accept it. She was worried about her only baby. She can't take a risk...not after what her baby has gone through. Afterall, it's her daughter's whole life that they are talking about.

"Honey the man we are giving our daughter is not a stranger. He is our Jackson...my buddy's son. He will keep her like a queen. You know it right?"

He asked her as his wife nodded cutely. Oh how much he loves his cute wife. He laughed and nudged her nose with her finger as she whined.

"O-okay then we will ask our Y/N....to marry our Jackson."
She said as Mr. Lee got super happy and picked her up spinning her around while she screamed loudly making Seojun get a heart attack and as a result he fell off the couch clutching his heart wide eyes.

All the maids and butlers laughed looking at the couple smiling fondly except for one who had fear written all over his face.

He ran at the corner of thier house where no one is listening a dialled a certain number with trembling hands.

꧁꧂꧁꧂

On Phone

??? - "Hmm...speak"
Came out a cold voice.

"S-Sir M-Ma'am's parents "A-Are g-going to ask h-her to get married!"
The person informed his boss trembling scared of his outburst.

???- _________

When the person on the other sode remained silent, He continued,

"A-And she m-might accept it-"

???- FUCKING STAY IN YOUR LIMIT. JUST TELL WHAT IS IMPORTANT.
His boss yelled at him making him close his eyes in fear.

"S-Sorry Sir I-"

He started to apologise but the person has already cutted the call. He sighed and came our of the corner looking at the family who is so happy and beautiful. They do not know that a storm is coming which will destroy it.

 They do not know that a storm is coming which will destroy it

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝐇𝐢 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬!♡´・ᴗ・'♡

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
▼・ᴥ・▼
𝐷𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.❣︎

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!♥︎
𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞❤︎❤︎

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂