"I'm gonna talk to him" I said already convinced getting out of bed. But Natasha pulled me back.

"I'll talk to him later" she got on top of me pulling the blanket over us. She laid her head on my chest as if she was going to sleep again but I knew she was wide awake. I stroked her hair like last night making her sigh with contentment.

"That feels good" She said closing her eyes.

"I want to show you something" I said causing her to lift her head to face me.

"What is it?" Natasha asked sitting on my lap.

I turned my left arm over, showing her the tattoo I was about to tell her about.

"It's beautiful" She ran her fingers over the tattoo making me shiver.

"I made it the day before I left Greece... because of you" Her gaze focused on me still processing the words I'd said.

"Let me guess... the black fish is you and the white fish is me" She spoke knowing she was right.

"Now I'm the one who wants to show you something..." Natasha said getting off me.

She showed me one of her heels and I realized was also a tattoo she wanted to show me. An Ace with an ace of spades sign underneath was tattooed into her body.

"I did it too before I left Greece...because of you" My spine tingled all over. I wasn't expecting her to get a tattoo too to remember me.

"Looks like we thought the same" I said touching the tattoo.

An awkward silence ensued and I fiddled with my phone a bit before turning to her again.

"So how long have you been with my brother?" I asked curiously.

"For two years" She replied looking away.

"You are incredibly mysterious, Romanoff. You are an independent woman and you are not afraid of anything or anyone but when it comes to my brother, he seems to have an effect on you that makes you seem like someone else" I spoke pulling her chin up so she could face me.

"Don't think you know me Alex. Because believe me you don't" She said her gaze now on mine, her eyes darker than usual.

"We never really know people. This is my mantra. And you? Especially you, I'm sure I never will. I will only know what you let me know" I faced her the same way.

"You have a way with words" Natasha said changing the subject.

"Anyway...are you going to talk to him right away?" I asked trying to analyze her facial expression.

"It depends, are you kicking me out of your room?" She asked in a playful tone and with that mischievous smile.

"Not at all. I even already ordered our breakfast, it will be here in 2 minutes" I said giving her the same smile she gave me.

"Careful Alex, don't fall in love. That's the stuff of people in love" Natasha said bringing her face closer to mine and licking her lips.

"I don't believe in love, Natasha" I looked at her one last time and then got up from the bed and left the room going to the hall to get my order.

I went back into the room but didn't see her on the bed where she had been a minute ago.

"Natasha?" I called out to her and she came out of my bathroom.

I put the bag on the bed and went to the outdoor area, where the pool is, to look at my city, New York. The city that never sleeps.

"U good? Natasha's voice came from behind me. She stood next to me and held out a cup of coffee and one of the croissants I had ordered.