22

"Your brother would get pissed if he knew that you and I...you know...that we made out"

"We make out? What are you, 12 years old, love?"

"Oh shut up! What do you call this then?"

"...getting to know each other until we move on to something more" I said fearfully.

"Something more...?" Yelena said with a shy laugh.

"Isn't it...? Or you don't want to"

"Yes...I want to..." 

"Cool"

"Yoo Alex, Lizzie asked me to have you call her later tonight she wants to talk to you, by the way I'd like to know how you always get the best ones!" I heard Aaron shouting outside my room. I laughed but when I looked at Yelena she looked very serious.

"Wait a minute, you didn't get jealous did you?" I said jokingly however her face confirmed that it was. "Oh my God...it's not what you think, we're just going to talk"

"But you have had something in the past haven't you?"

"Yes but tonight I'll clear things up with her okay? I want this to work out between us" I said sincerely.

"Okay, I just don't want you to feel obligated to-" Before she could finish I shut her up with a kiss.

"Sometimes you talk too much" I laughed.

"Shut up" She said pushing me against a wall pulling me in for another kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already on the boat, which was going to take us to the beach, two women approached me.

"Hey, do you need some company? We can provide you a good time"

"She's not interested" Two female voices made themselves heard behind me. Natasha and Yelena.

"Thanks but no thanks girls" I spoke and then turned to both women behind me. "Yelena let's go over there" I said walking over to her, completely ignoring Natasha's presence.

"Alex can we talk?" Natasha said grabbing my wrist.

"Don't touch me and it's Grey for you" I said turning to her.

"Please"

"We have nothing to talk about Romanoff now if you don't mind I have more important things to do"

I went on my way with Yelena to the front of the boat and as we got there I lifted her up and sat her down on one of the arm ledges, her arms were held around my neck while my hands held her around the waist.

"Was anyone jealous, love?" I said in teasing.

"I told you to stop calling me love" She said grabbing my face.

"You know you love it when I call you that" I said leaning in for a kiss which she quickly returned.

"You are so cocky"

"But you love it"

"Girls stop flirting and come on, we just got here"

With the towels already spread out on the sand, we all ran straight to the water. We stayed there for a while before returning to our things so we could have lunch. After eating, some of us slept a bit while others played cards. In my case, Yelena came to my towel and we fell asleep for a while, clinging to each other. Later in the afternoon I went down to the water just to admire the view. But I never manage to have a moment alone without anyone showing up.