21

Early in the morning we left the building and went back to the house, always holding hands until we reached the entrance. We took the elevator up to our floor and as we opened the door I was abruptly slammed against one of the walls by my brother.

"The urge I have to shoot you in the middle of the head is inexplicable" He said grabbing my neck harder.

"Let go of her now Atlas." Natasha said placing herself beside me facing him.

"You are a whore"

As soon as he spoke those words to her I aggressively removed his hand from my neck and punched him, making both his mouth and nose bleed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I asked clenching my hands into fists.

"You spent the night with her didn't you?! Did she fuck you like the slut you are?!" He shouted as the rest of the staff appeared in the room.

"First, I don't owe you any satisfaction. Second, call me a slut again and I'll blow your brains out. And third, yes. Alex and I had a bunch of sex and she gave me what you never could. You know what? Pleasure."

"Bitch" Atlas said going straight to her but I stopped him halfway, throwing him to the floor.

"Listen to me here you piece of shit. Me and Natasha didn't have sex, she just said that to prove the point that you never trusted her. And in case anyone sent you any pictures, you should know that after doing what needed to be done she and I ended up getting a little high. And don't give me shit that never happened to you because we both know that would be a lie."

He stared at me then stared at Natasha and then immediately started with his show.

"Forgive me my love, let's go back please. Give me a chance"

"Okay"

I can't believe the word I heard come out of her mouth. OKAY?!
She's already figured out what kind of guy my brother is and he's not going to change. And if she knows that then why-Oh fuck. Fuck her, she's equal or worse than him. Liar and manipulative.

I get out of there going straight to the terrace to try to calm down.

"Alex"

Oh no, let her not even try it or I'll explode and it won't be pretty.

"Look-"

"I will always be the consolation prize for you...you only care about me when you don't have Atlas"

"Alex it's not like that-"

"No. Nobody gives a shit about me...least of all you. You don't deserve me even as a friend, much less as a lover"

"Will you listen to me please?"

"You are fucking dead to me, Natasha."

"You don't mean that..."

Her voice came out shaky but fuck it I don't give a shit.

"I fucking mean every single fucking word"

"I don't believe you"

I turned sharply to her revealing my face, emotionless, calculating and cold.

"Everything we've been through together? You and me? It has just been erased from my body. For me? You're nothing but a stranger. And this fucking tattoo? I'm going to erase it. You ceased to exist for me the moment you came back to him, even though you knew everything. That he betrays you without rancor, that he doesn't love you, that you are just another one to him. But it was your choice, now good luck living with it."

I left without giving her a chance to speak and went straight to my room. Fanny was there so I took advantage and lay down on the bed like her and hugged her. Not long after, when I heard footsteps, I realized that someone was coming. And that was not good at all because I didn't want to talk to anyone.