Yara: Was about to.
Irene: Okay love, [smiled] will join you in a while

As they move to their kitchen, they check to see what their breakfast will be this morning.

Irene: Yara almost caught us [giggled]
"Mabuti nga, nakita ko sumenyas itong si Greg"

Irene: She'll be shy if she sees us talaga.
"Sinabi mo pa, nakikinig nga lang kami dito habang kumakanta at nagppiano yun..."

Greggy: Sobrang ganda, diba, manang?
"Oo, grabe manang mana sayo Irene, darating din ang time na di na yan mahihiya."

Irene: [confident] There's only one person I know who can make Yara sing, and that's Mama Meldy.
Greggy: [nodding] That's for sure, and she can't say no to her grandmother.

-At the Pool Area-

Irene: What are you reading little girl? [curious]
Yara: Don Quixote, mama

Greggy: In Spanish? [glanced at the book]
Yara: Sí Papi

Greggy: Hablas español muy bien mi hija
Yara: No muy bueno en eso papá pero sigo aprendiendo

English translation:

Greggy: In Spanish? [glanced at the book]
Yara: Yes dad

Greggy: You speak Spanish very well hija.
Yara: Still not very good at it Dad but am still learning

Irene: Who gave that to you love?
Yara: Tita Mommy got it for me.

Irene: That's a nice gift, Yar. Kaya pala it's so familiar to me, this is Manang's favorite book, she reads that yearly.
Yara: Right, and she was able to acquire a copy of it even though it's hard to find these days, especially since it's written in Spanish.

While Yara was reading a book, Greggy decided to just stay in the pool area while responding to emails from his office, and next to him was Irene making small talk with her friends about where they should go and meet later.

Irene: [on call with her friends] So, will meet at People's Palace?
Dawn: Yes, Irene!

Kaye: Mia, you're muted. [laughed]
Mia: [unmutes herself] Sorry, can you hear me na ba?

Irene: [smiled] Yes, we can hear you na
Mia: Is lunchtime okay with you guys?

Ana: Sure, Mia.
Irene: Yes.

Michelle: See you then!

Irene asked Greggy for permission to go out to lunch with her friends, and he immediately agreed and said that he will be the one to drive Irene to the restaurant where they were going to eat. Greggy suddenly asked his daughter to join him so that he could spend time bonding with her and walking around the mall.

Greggy: Hija, wanna come with dad?
Irene: You will hatid me to the restaurant, my love

Yara: Hmm alright, I don't have much to do today.
Greggy: You guys should prepare now, bagal pa naman kayo to prepare. [chuckling]

Yara: Not me only [pointing at her mom]

The family had bathed and was ready to leave, Yara had finished preparing herself and was just in the living room finishing a book she had started reading this morning. Greggy's car, as well as their security, were ready to leave as the couple went down from their room.