Yunlan answer then Shenwei said....now she want revenge, that's because she kidnap Roulan. "How you know that..?" Yao asked and Wei tell him his friend told him everything "only....FRIEND!" Yunlan taunt but Wei didn't say anything....then Xinci asked to Wei, which place's address was given by your friend?

Shenwei give his cellphone to Xinci......he read the address and call his men then gesture Wei to follow him. "I'm also coming with you..." Yao said but Xinci stop him and said take care of Xian....then Yutong and Wangji go with Yunlan and Shenwei with his father in law.

******

Xurui House

"What have you done!!! You idiot brat....I am ashamed to call you my son, how dare you cheat me.." Xurui slapped Zhujiu but other only smirking on his father's helplessness "I am ashamed to call you my father....because if there is a father like you, who uses his sons only for his own purposes. So there's no harm in cheating on him"

Zhujiu again laugh and Xurui clinch his fist and about to hit him again.....Fengjie hold his father's hand "Zhujiu! apologize to dad...." he said but other shook his head "never!!" Zhujiu said and Xurui grab his shirt collar "You are still alive because you are my son, otherwise the punishment for what you have done to me is only death....do you get it!!"

Xurui shouted on him and other spits on his face "Jackals like you are afraid of death, not me......I died on the same day when you misbehaved with Wei, knowing that I loved him.....and this not satisfied your lust, then you planned ruined Wei's life by collaborating with the Mafia Chang" Zhujiu break down after remembering his father doing.

"Fengjie, you remember that day when your wife committed suicide....(fengjie nod) Ever wondered why he did this? Or for what reason did he commit suicide....isn't it right dad?" Zhujiu glare at Xurui and Fengjie frown "OUR DEAR DAD TRY TO USE HER....!! but when she protest, he pushed her from the roof top!!" Zhujiu smirked looking at angry Xurui.

"Is Zhujiu telling the truth, father?" Fengjie asked in his doubt and Xurui scold him as well as Zhujiu.....then order his men to lock Zhujiu inside the room and keep eye on him.....and send Fengjie to the police station for Wenchao's bail.

******

On the other side.....they all reach at that address which given by Wei's friend. That address is belongs to a old warehouse.....Yunlan order his police force to surround the warehouse.....then they all slowly started going inside that warehouse one by one. Zhao asked his father to stay outside and went inside with some of his officers and both brother Yutong and Wangji.

Shenwei also get off the car and follow them without telling anyone..... Xinci look back at his car and grit his teeth "Shenwei....?!" Xinci shook his head and meanwhile Wei step inside and found nothing.....whole warehouse is clean and it's look like, no one ever come here in passing years.

whole warehouse is clean and it's look like, no one ever come here in passing years

Yunlan look back at Shenwei and come close to him in his anger.....and raises his hand on Wei to slap him "ge? What are you doing....you out of your mind!" Wangji hold Yunlan's hand but other swat Wangji's hand....then shouted on Wei "Trusting your friend's words, you brought us all here....isn't it? Now where is that friend of yours whom you trusted?"

"Everyone breaks my trust, today my friend also break it, so what's the big deal?" Shenwei said and Yunlan clinch his fist to control his anger.....Then Yutong said why not all of us should inquire everywhere, maybe someone has seen Roulan. Later they check everywhere but no trace of baby Roulan was found....Slowly the night spread its arms and covered the last ray of the sun.

Everyone was disappointed now because everyone's hope was starting to break, everyone felt that maybe now they will never be able to see Roulan again. But as it is said, it is late but not dark in the house of God......Shenwei's cellphone buzz and a text message appear on it's phone screen.

~~Your daughter is in a ship near the xxxx Port, and that ship is about to depart in a short time.~~

Xinci widen his eyes and tell Yunlan then everyone rush toward the Port....as soon as possible but Shenwei feel pain in his stomach.....he looked at Yunlan but other didn't bother to look back at him. Wei only try to bear this.....and sit inside the car but suddenly Wei feels nauseous and start vomiting.....Xinci hurriedly hold Wei.

"son! you all right?" Xinci asked and Shenwei gently pushed him back "please! Don't touch me...I'm okay, thank you for your concern" Shenwei said and close his eyes to calm himself down....which is now impossible for him to do. Zhao told his brothers to come with dad....then he gesture Wei to sit inside the his red hummer.

Shenwei silently sits beside him and Yunlan start driving.....in way to the port, Wei looking out of the window and Yunlan silently driving his car.....suddenly Wei faintly smile which drawn Yunlan's attention "what so funny?"

"Nothing! Old memories...."

Wei said and his eye fell on Yunlan's new wedding ring.....he immediately avert his eyes "how's she?" Wei asked but Yunlan didn't reply him.....Wei again look back at Yunlan "don't do the same behaviour with her, which was you did to me" Wei said and Yunlan abruptly press his car break....and shout on Wei "what kind of person are you I got married for the second time with someone else, and you don't mind in the slightest of that?

"Will you accept me by my screaming or crying?" Shenwei shout back but again he feels nauseous and hurriedly get off the car.....Yunlan also come out and shocked to see blood on Wei's hand "X...Xiao Wei?" Yunlan hold Wei's hand and looking at him with questionable eyes.....Shenwei smile with his bloody lips.

"I am dying Yunlan, I have very little time left...."

💔💓💔💓💔

I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏

Thank you 💕💘😊