"Wait L/n as in L/n Y/n?" Shinazugawa asked, "So you the guy who talked about her during the meeting..." He said gruffly.

"That is correct Hikaru is the older brother of Y/n..." Gyomei nodded, rubbing his prayer beads together, "I've known them for a long time quite a good pair... Namu-Amidabutsu."

"Ara, ara! That's right Himejima-San you've known the L/n siblings since they were little! Aww where they cute and tiny?" Kanae said dreamily giggling.

"Don't answer that." Hikaru hissed.

Ignoring him Gyomei answered smiling, "indeed very tiny..."

Kanae squealed slightly and Shinjuro nodded, Uzui also seemed to be into the topic as he rested his head on his hand while looking at the giant, seemingly listening intently.

"This is his party." Hikaru pointed at Sanemi, "let's talk about HIM."

"Oh! I'm sorry Shinazugawa-San! I got carried away." Kanae sulked.

"No, no." Shinazugawa smirked, "Continue."

Truthfully the white-haired man was only trying to get on the Shadow Hashiras nerves as from the moment he saw him he didn't like him one bit, he seemed to think he was better than anyone else. Any torture to the half and half man was welcomed, even at his own party. Hikaru openly glared daggers at the man but no one seemed to notice as they only paid attention to the Stone Pillar. Occasionally shifting their attention to Uzui's wives to say thank you as they served food and drinks. After a while Shinjuro decided to interrupt,

"So! How did you meet Y/n-San!?"

"Well..." Gyomei started.

"You really think you deserve to know all of this after what your pupil did to my sister." Hikaru hissed.

"It you don't stop being so unflashy I'm kicking you non flamboyant butt out." Uzui threatened, "Your sister wouldn't be happy, would she?"

This seemed to make him shut up and he sat quietly.

Gyomei mumbled a bit, "Let's see... I believe it was when I was to accompany Master to go meet Hikaru to discuss family issues... Namu-Amidabutsu...I believe I was around fifteen so around when she was nine maybe ten, Hikaru woudlve been around eleven or twelve, master around thirteen..." he smiled.

"Was he still a little monster?" Uzui asked boredly making everyone laugh in some way, though it looked like Hikaru wanted to rip his throat out.

"Very hardheaded indeed.... Namu-Amidabutsu...he had very good intentions though I could tell. All for his sister I tell you, all for his sister." He smiled before continuing, "Anyways, we had just entered the estate and..."

Flashback to five years ago...

"Y/n! Y/n!" A voice frantically called out.

Ubuyashiki and Gyomei had just arrived at the L/n family estate and walked up to the frantically calling boy. He had multicolored hair, one half white and the half black. His chocolate brown eyes were filled with worry and regret, and he had pale, untouched looking skin. The training uniform he wore seemed clean, prepared as if he was about to start training but stopped.

"Hikaru what's wrong?" Ubuyashiki asked soothingly.

"Ubuyashiki-Sama! I can't find her! My sister! I can't find Y/n, "I just saw her! I-!"