Chapter 22: Namek's Destruction, Frieza's Downfall!

Start from the beginning

Before King Kai could respond, another voice interjected.

"WAIT, DON'T MAKE THAT WISH!" The voice exclaimed. It was Oren!

King Kai's eyes widened.

"O-Oren!?" King Kai exclaimed. "Have you been listening in?"

Oren was staring at Frieza, who was breathing haggardly.

"LISTEN TO ME, KING KAI," Oren said, in a deep gruff voice. "ASK THE DRAGON TO LEAVE BOTH ME AND FRIEZA BEHIND!" Oren demanded. "I WANT TO MAKE THIS BASTARD SUFFER!"

King Kai was surprised yet unnerved at Oren's request.

"O-Oren," King Kai stuttered. "I understand what you're trying to do, b-but..."

"KING KAI," Oren growled. "IF YOU DON'T DO THIS, THEN I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Defeated, King Kai agreed.

"I-If that's what you truly want, then fine."

Miles away, little Dende began to stand to his feet.

"W-What? B-But I was..." Dende gasped.

Immediately, he heard Grand Elder Guru's voice speak to him.

"Dende, my child," The Grand Elder said warmly.

Dende's eyes widened, and attempted to find the voice.

"G-Grand Elder?" Dende asked.

"Please, you must save your questions child," Guru said. "I would like you to ask Porunga one final wish." Guru instructed. "You must ask Porunga to transport everyone on Namek, except for Frieza and the Saiyan Oren, to Planet Remnant."

Dende looked in the distance and saw that Porunga was back. Accepting the orders, he was given, Dende flew as fast as he could towards the dragon

Back with Oren, he grabbed Frieza by the head with one hand and began to squeeze. Frieza howled in the excruciating pain before Oren's knee rammed him in the gut. Upon having the wind knocked out of him, Frieza spotted a serpentine creature floating in the sky, surrounded by a glowing radiant light.

"W-Wait..." Frieza gasped. "Th-That's the Dragon Balls!" Frieza exclaimed.

Frieza immediately began to fly as fast as he could towards Porunga. Oren began pursuing him, in an attempt to stop him from making his wish. Frieza looked behind him, and saw Oren was quickly gaining up on him. Gathering enough Ki into his palm, Frieza shot it towards Oren, who managed to block it. Seeing Oren distracted, Frieza continued his flight. Upon reaching Porunga, Frieza face broke out into an unnerving smile.

"Dragon," Frieza yelled. "I demand that you make me immortal!" Frieza exclaimed.

Oren then stopped right behind Frieza.

'Damn it,' Oren thought. 'I'm too late!'

However, Porunga did nothing. Frieza remained floating in midair, hoping for something to happen. All of a sudden, he heard a voice coming from below him. Looking down, his eyes widened as he saw Dende standing on the ground.

"W-WHAT?!" Frieza exclaimed. "But I killed him!"

Dende raised his arms into the air.

"Po Porunga Frieza Pipotto Oren Pupiritto ronronpa papippo paro!" Dende chanted.

Immediately, Porunga's eyes began to glow a bright red.

"UNDERSTOOD," Porunga said. "IT SHALL BE DONE. EVERYONE, EXCEPT FOR FRIEZA AND OREN ARE TO BE SENT TO REMNANT."