Fire 🔥 and Water 💦 part- 1

Comenzar desde el principio

Taehyung gasped "chim he

Taehyung gasped "chim he...he wink at me "

"Huh..."
Jimin turn and just then that dangerous stranger send a flying kiss to tae.

"Jimin turn and just then that dangerous stranger send a flying kiss to tae

"Tae

"Tae...let's go somewhere else.."

Jimin dragged him to the other corner of the bar...but to there bad luck that dangerous man follow them there and sat beside their seat.

"Hello there beautiful....who are you.." that man straight  approached Taehyung ignoring jimin.

"My mom said.... don't tell strangers our name...so i am not telling you that" tae said innocently.

Other just chuckled at tae.

" Okay...first i will tell you my name and then we will not be strangers okay then you will tell your name to me okay....so...my name is jungkook....Jeon Jungkook i am a mafia."

Jimin widen his eyes " Tae... don't tell him your name he is a mafia..."

"Oh...so your name is Tae... thankyou midget"

Jimin hung open his mouth in shock.

"Oh my god...What have I done" jimin thought.

"Chim...what is a mafia."

"Tae...he is a bad boy...don't talk to him" Taehyung nodded to him.

"Okay... don't talk to me...only i will talk and you just answer me ...okay "

Taehyung nodded but jimin shook his head.

"Okay...tae...tell me did you got hurt...when you fall from vending machine..." Tae looked him confused "couse you are a snack"

"What are you doing he is so innocent to understand your cheap talk....please leave from here."

"Chim...what...cheap talk"

"You don't know tae...he is flirting with you"

"But why....i am already engaged so why did he is doing it."

"What...you are engaged" both jikook asked him in unison and tae nodded

"Look he is already engaged and you don't know his elder brother is a cop...so i don't think you will want to be in his hit list."

Jungkook held his head in air like surrendering and left from there.

"Thank God he is gone...i didn't think he will go that easily...thank God for your lie...that you are engaged"

"No...chim...i am not lying yesterday my parents arranged my marriage with one of my hyung's colleague."

"Ohhhh...... congratulations bestie...now we have one more reason to celebrate...cheers."

Jimin said and gulped half of the bottle of soju..."

After sometime now jimin and Taehyung are little tipsy...jungkook was keeping a eye on both of the besties. He took it as an opportunity...he wink at his friend...and that friend approached drunk jimin.

"Hey... beautiful....how are you...wanna dance with me"

"Look tae a cat is asking for a dance...i am so lucky....yess...yesssu i will dance with you....i love...cats." jimin said in a drunk voice.

"I am not a cat...my name is yoongi"

Taehyung nodded in his drunk state

Taehyung nodded in his drunk state.and yoongi smirked and winked at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked back. Yoongi dragged jimin to dance floor while Taehyung was sleeping peacefully putting his head on the bar table.

Jungkook hovered sleeping figure of Taehyung from back and lean into his neck and kiss at his neck lightly.

"Now....who will save you from me....my innocent cute boy..."

------------
Thanks for reading

Tell me your thoughts about what will happen next.

Please vote and comment

Love you all 😘❤️😘😘

Bye