Chapter 8: There's no fixing this now, is there?

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure he doesn't", Phil said.

"They are your roommates after all", he added.

"Yeah...", Tommy replied. He went to put his shoes on and grabbed his bag. "If something bad would happen, I'll call", Tommy said as he left.

Once he was far enough he started bolting towards the apartment. He was thankful that his powers let him go faster than an average human being.

Once he was there he took a deep breath and walked up the stairway. He knocked on the apartment door. He heard some shuffling inside an a muttered "Fuck".

The door then opened and a very shocked looking Tubbo was standing there.

"Tommy?" he asked.

"Hey... I umm... I saw the fight... On TV... And just... You know, wanted to make sure you guys were okay...", Tommy awkwardly muttered.

"Oh. Yeah, don't worry, we're okay! We got out safe", Tubbo said. "You, umm... Wanna come in?" he asked.

"Sure...", Tommy answered.

"Ranboo's already sleeping", Tubbo said as he sat down on the couch. Tommy sat into a chair.

They sat there in silence until Tubbo spoke up.
"So umm...", he started. He then took a deep breath. "I'm sorry... For everything... I shouldn't have gotten mad just cause you finally opened up to someone... I should have been happy for you, since you had it the hardest out of all of us. But I was rude and inconsiderate about it...", Tubbo said.

"Mhm...", was all Tommy could answer. He didn't want an apology from Tubbo. He didn't come to do this again. He just wanted to check if they were okay.

"I understand if you don't wanna come back and stay here, but both me and Boo miss you", Tubbo said.

"Yeah, of course you do...", Tommy said. "If you would, you wouldn't have snapped at me like 3 times. Let me guess, you and Ranboo had a thorough talk about this and he told you that you should apologise. I'm correct, aren't I?" Tommy asked looking up at Tubbo, already feeling the tears prickle at his eyes.

"What? No! It's not that. Yes, me and Boo did talk about it, but he only told me to let you go with your own pace on it. He never said anything about apologising!" Tubbo said.

"You think I'm gonna believe that? I know what Ranboo is like. I know you guys. Don't try to make me believe any of this crap", Tommy said.

Tubbo was about to open his mouth to say something when Tommy interrupted. "And don't even start with the 'We care about you'. I'm tired of it. Don't try to fool me into it! I know you don't! Or at least not anymore!" Tommy said standing up.

"We never stopped caring, what are you even on about, Tommy?! We never stopped!" Tubbo said also standing up.

"Oh don't come at me with that! If you would've cared, then you wouldn't have accused me of breaking our promise in the first place! Or even better, you wouldn't have gotten mad at me for finally finding someone that I can trust!" Tommy shouted, tears running down his. "And don't try to tell me that you were jealous or any of that shit! Cause if you would've cared, you would've been happy for me!" Tommy shouted. They were both crying at this point.