『ℙ𝕃𝔸𝕐 𝟚』

"Great! You should know how they kiss then?" She felt a little embarrassed, but one of them needed to teach the other.

"Oh! You meant..." He looked at her blankly, "Yeah, I'll coach you."

How the fuck am I supposed to teach her how to kiss?!

He glanced at her lips as she put the last piece of sushi in her mouth. She was the definition of perfect- from the way she looked to the way she spoke, and how she did everything so gracefully.

"Then...When do we start?" He asked.

Rosé dusted her hands, and swallowed the last bits she chewed, "Now, I guess."

He didn't know how to make the first move when they don't even know each other. He leaned in slowly and found his hand automatically cupping her cheek. Rosé also felt a bit concerned, but just like Jungkook, she felt her body reacting automatically as her lips moved on his. 

Jungkook pulled away with his lips just brushing on hers. He licked his lips at the taste of sushi from the piece she had just eaten.

"The kiss is harder." He whispered.

Rosé flinched at how she felt his lips brushing on hers when he spoke, and his breath making shivers go down her spine.

Their lips met again, although this time harder. He bit her lower lip a little. Once she let out a soft moan, he slid his tongue in and explored her mouth.

They both pulled away breathlessly, "This isn't going to work." He bit his bottom lip, "We need to get into the characters."

He didn't want to make that mistake and catch feelings again. Luckily Rosé agreed, and when she did, he took her hand in his and brought her over to a room he hasn't shown her yet.

"This is perfect!" Roseanne looked around, "It's like you have a whole drama set up!"

It was a small room but had everything. She walked over to the small balcony that was placed in the middle of the room.

"I knew I would get the part, so I wanted a practice place, and ordered simple things." Jungkook looked around the room, pleased with himself.

Rosé looked down at him from the balcony, "You are a genius, Jungkook!"

He felt something funny in his stomach that he hasn't felt in years. He quickly shrugged it off, "Shall we try again then?"

He noticed she wasn't looking at him and still looking around the small balconies accessories. A grin appeared on his face without notice. For some reason finding someone who was in love with acting as much as him, he felt a connection.

Without hesitation, Jungkook climbed up to the balcony, when he pulled his leg over the railing Rosé turned around and took a step back with her eyes wide.

"Wh-what?" She whispered.

Without a word, Jungkook walked closer and kissed her nice and slowly. He wanted to enjoy every moment.

She lightly gave his chest a push away from her, and looked at the ground, "We- we're acting, right?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" He picked her up by her waist and leaned her against the wall, "Join the play with me, Roseanne."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Ro!"

Rosé turned around and noticed her friends waving their hands frantically in the air.