vol. 11

You decided you go up to the guy and talk to him, you had a feeling something like this would happen...

"What the hell do you think you're doing out there?" You cursed at him. He stood there scratching the back of his head, he had a sorry look on his face. "Huh?! What is it? Do you have something against me because of that stupid hookup?" You were clearly getting angry. He put his hand on your shoulder trying to calm you down from your anger but that just pissed you off more. You shook his hand off you and slapped him. Riko ran up to where you were. "y/n what are you doing?? you need to stop this now." You knew slapping him was uncalled for but you couldn't help it. Shame, regret and embarrassment where all building inside you at a overwhelming rate, you couldn't help yourself.

The guy just stood there in shock, the others just watched the scene before them. Momoi grabbed aomines wrist and came to take you as well. The three of you were standing in the halls. "The both of you seriously need to get it together what are you thinking?!" Momoi scolded. You both just stood in silence. "I'm going back in. Figure this out. Now." Momoi left.

"y/n I know he was being a jerk and all but you didn't have to slap him... what were you thinking?" Aomine asked. "Look... Daiki it's not like that" you started to cry. Aomine immediately wrapped his arms around you and started stroking your head "Babe don't cry it's not that serious... Look i'm sorry I didn't mean to get so mad at him like that, no need to cry" Aomine tried comforting you. "No stop I don't deserve this" you came out of his arms "What?" he asked.

"Daiki I have to tell you something" you said "What is it?" he had a worried expression. "Look, during our break a while back... I had sex with that guy" Aomine was stunned. "Why are you bringing this up now" You could tell he was getting upset "Daiki-" "Fuck y/n! why did you just tell me that" He was trying to contain himself. You started crying more "I know i'm really sorry please believe me, I swear it ment nothing to me, I drank to much that night" you were breaking down. Although you two were technically "broken up" It didn't mean you were actually broken up because it was a break, the two of you still loved eachother and were expected to stay loyal. "y/n I don't want to cause a bigger scene here because i'm actually going to lose it... I'm sorry i can't do this right now." Aomine couldn't look you in the eye. He just walked in the gym and got his stuff and left. He had a few tears in his eyes.

People in the gym took notice to that because of the way he stormed out. "Daiki, Daiki wait" you called out in tears. *You know what, fuck this...* Aomine thought. He turned back into the gym and dropped his stuff down as he speedwalked up to the guy and punched him in the face. Pure rage. The guy fought back but aomine was beating him, you ran into the gym and screamed, the others ran up to him to pull aomine off of him. You were a crying mess, and the guy... well he was a.. bloody mess. "YOU SON OF A-!" Aomine shouted. Murasakibara covered his mouth as the boys pulled him away. "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY GIRL" he shouted. You had never seen aomine like this. it only made you feel more shame and regret. all you could do was cry while the girls comforted you.

"What happened" Kuroko asked Midorima . "Hm? Not to sure but it seems serious, y/n is crying and Aomine seems to be pretty upset to beat that guy up like that." Kagami joined in. "Yeah it's pretty rare to see him like this.."

New chapter for "The Fight. Baki x Reader" Out NOWW!!