vol.5

Aomines mom had left...so it was just the two of you...alone.

"Welp" Aomine said while turning around. You looked at him while you propped yourself up with your shoulders on the bed. "what?" you asked. "I don't know.." Aomine said. He then walked closer to the bed and jumped on top of you. "AHH! WHAT THE HELL!?" you screamed, squirming underneath Aomine. Aomine laughed and wrapped his arms around you like a hug. He adjusted his head to be comfortably rested on your boobs. You laid there annoyed for a second but then got comfy, with one arm hugging him back and the other playing with his hair.

You two continued watching Demon slayer in that position for the rest of the night.

"..mhump" you moaned, waking up with Aomine still cuddling on you. You looked at him admiring how cute he looked when he slept... then the realization came... "DAIKI WAKE UP" You said suddenly, shaking his body. "whattt" Aomine groaned in a morning voice. you looked at your phone for the time. It was 8:40 am, school started at 9. "SHIT! we slept in, we're gonna be late for school!! wake up mf." you said while quickly getting up and rushing to put on your clothes fuck i don't have time to shower..ugh you thought to yourself. Aomine just looked at you confused. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING AOMINE?? MOVEE" you said to him. Aomine just calmly got up and gave you a kiss. "what?" you said after returning the kiss. "damn i need a reason to kiss my girl" Aomine said in a sarcastic tone. you rolled your eyes "shut up we need to hurry" you said.

You two finished getting read and thankfully made it to school right at the bell. It wasn't easy running straight to school but you managed to pull it off. The day was normal you went to all classes. Everyone interested in the girls basketball team was talking about the game you had today against Yōsen's girls team. You had done nothing to prepare thanks to the fact you slept in with Aomine. Welp.. there's nothing you can do about it now. "y/nnnn!!" You heard from a familiar voice behind you. "huh" you said turning around. it was Momoi! "SATSUKI!" you said giving her a big hug.

"y/n what happened??! you didn't come to practice yesterday!" momoi whined. She punched your shoulder. "I know i'm sorry!! I just wasn't in the mood" you said rubbing off the punch. "wow you sound a lot like daiki..." momoi said teasingly. "HEY! don't compare me to him" you slightly yelled. "Don't compare you to who?" a voice said from behind. It was Aomine "UGH i'm going to the gym to practice a bit before the game." you said pushing past Aomine. "cya at the game satsuki." you said waving while walking away. "jeez she's been in a mood all day" Aomine said to Momoi. "eh i think she's just stressed about the game..from what i've gathered , Yōsen has a strong starting line this year and a new foreign point guard from America." Momoi said. "sheesh that's a lot." aomine said. "yep and since kaylas injury, she won't be playing so that might be hard for y/n knowing they're like a duo." Momoi continued.

"ehh whatever y/n is strong enough on her own, you do know she trains with me! the best of course." Aomine said. "Youre so annoying i'm going to go get ready for the game" Momoi said leaving aomine in the hall. "haha alright i think i'll just go help y/n and the team practice in the gym" aomine said

"F*CK WHATS WRONG WITH ME?" You yelled harshly throwing the basketball on the floor. "i've been shooting like this for ten minutes and none of them have gone in. my form, arch and aim is perfect it just keeps air balling" you ranted to your self. your other teammates just watched. It was rare seeing you like this. "y/n i think you need to sit down..take a break it's ok." your teammate hina said, picking the ball off the ground and putting a hand on your shoulder. Hina was the starting shooting guard and the second closest person to you on the team, she had amazing skill with shooting. "sorry Hina.. this is just frustrating and embarrassing." Hina led you to the bench where you sat and took a sip of water.
"It's alright y/n just chill for a bit, we still have time before the game, don't stress it." hina said reassuring you.

You were sitting on the bench untill suddenly your boyfriend busted through the gym doors. everyone turned around in shock. "Daiki? what is it?" you called out to him. "oh i just thought i'd come to help you guys practice. but it looks like your lazy ass isn't even on the court" Aomine said teasingly. "please. i'm resting" you said annoyed "yeah yeah cmon let's run something." Aomine said, picking up a ball and tossing it to you. "fine" you said getting up from your seat. Aomine helped the team run some drills, you told him what was going on with your shooting and he tried to help you correct it. The team was amazed with how well you and Aomine worked together, it was rare seeing him like this. After a bit of time the Yōsen team arrived.

They were a intimidating bunch. Very fit and tall players. You usually feel very confident when going into a game but something about today was off. The team continued practice untill the buzzer went off and it was time to start the game. Momoi quickly gave the team a run down on Yōsen then sent us on the court. Since your best friend Kayla, the starting point guard was off you felt different. you just brushed it off and continued walking on the court. Everyone got into position.. the tip was about to start.

Leave suggestions in comments of what you want to see in the story. Or anything you'd like me to change or switch up!! Let me know your thoughts on this