vol.7

The game continued. Yosen put up a good fight but in the end Tōō came out as the victor. You were quite happy with the new friend you made named Liv. After the game you two exchanged socials and continued talking after. You guys even made dates to practice with each other from time to time. Playing with her truly helped you improve as a player. Aomine even tagged along too! You're hoping to introduce Liv to Kayla as so as possible so you can all train together.

It was Friday night and aomine was sleeping over at your house. He decided to stay over because he was going to the "GOM" game kise had invited him to the week before was being held near your house. You were very excited seeing as the last time youd seen all of the old teiko team play together was years ago. You knew each of them had grown tremendously as players. "babe" aomine said from across your room. "yeah?" you replied. You had just gotten out of the shower, you were laying on your bed in nike pros and a tank top as pyjamas. You were texting Kayla, inviting her to the game tomorrow. "I don't really wanna play tomorrow..." aomine said. He came and sat at the edge of the bed, using a towel to dry of his hair. He had just gotten out of the shower and was only wearing shorts.

You got off your phone to start blow drying aomines hair. "Daiki you have to-" you were cut off. "I know you want me to go but my relationship with them isn't the best.. I know for a fact they all love you though. You can go watch without me if you want." aomine said sincerely. *BONK* you hit his head with a comb "you're such a pain i swear.. we're both going to the game and you're playing. ok? you guys are the famous GOM. you can't just drift away from each other like this" you said, patting aomines head. he looked up at you with a mad expression. "what" you sarcastically said. You jumped on his back and hugged him "AH y/n you tryna kill me?!" aomine said laying on his back to trap you.

"HEYY that's mean lemme go!" you whined. Aomine got up and grabbed you. you where now on top of aomine, in a straddling position. You just stayed there for like 20 seconds, aomine was staring at you, you looked up "WHATTT?! you're being so weird" you said, using ur hands to shake his head. It was like he was staring into your soul. "Daiki what is it-" you were cut off by aomines lips crashing into yours. You two we're making out, you slightly grinding on him. Aomine let gravity lay him down.

((basically like this😭😭 ^^^sry i feel awkward writing this kinda stuff))

you and aomine were having a hot make out session, it lasted about 4 minutes. You knew aomine probably wanted it to turn into something else but you weren't really in the mood, plus you knew he didn't have condoms. Aomine would still do it without protection, he's reckless. One of his habits you really don't like seeing as the both of you aren't ready for kids.

After you were done the two of you laid in bed with netflix on, he was in his favourite position on top of you on your chest. you were just playing with his hair. he was just talking about basketball and future plans with it. at about 1 am aomine had fell asleep in your arms. "Daiki? Are you awake?" you asked. No response.. *AGH WHY DOES HE ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP ON ME AH* you thought to yourself. "psh and you're heavy as hell too" you said. *he looks so cute when he's asleep aw* you thought. Not long after you fell asleep too. Tomorrow was the big "GOM" game. you couldn't wait!