vol.8

It was the next morning and you and aomine were walking to the gym that the game was to be held. You agreed to help coach the GOMs team alongside momoi and riko, making the team even more overpowered. The coaching trio was awesome! Rikos amazing ability scan, Momois incredible Analyst abilities and your very experienced game knowledge was almost to much to handle! Today's team could possibly be the best in japan!

"y/nnnnn!" aomine said tiredly, putting his arm around your neck and pulling you against him."what is it daiki?" you calmly said "how about we don't go? I mean think about it.. today's a beautiful day, we should go out somewhere have some fun" aomine said, trying to bribe you. You just looked at him blankly and sighed. "cmon y/n wouldn't that be nice?" aomine said in a sweet tone. You two were now outside the gym. You grabbed aomines wrist and pulled him inside. "Y/NNN" aomine said trying to resist. "oh shut up you big baby you're playing whether you like it or not. If you impress me on the court i might have a surprise for you after the game" you said "a surprise? what could it be" aomine said. he was interested in this "surprise"

you two walked into the gym."aomine-chi!! l/n-chi!!" you heard a voice call out from across the gym. "KISEE" you shouted, running to him. Aomine let out a small "tch" followed behind, walking. "i'm glad you came aomine-chi I didn't think you'd actually come" kise said letting out an awkward laugh. "oh please with me around, daiki was gonna come no matter what." you said. "yeah yeah you're the best lalalala" aomine said mockingly.

"so kise who are we playing against today? you haven't said much about them" you said "yeah and where is everyone else?" aomine asked "well...we're playing against trinity university's starters...hehaha" kise said nervously. "WHAT?!" you were surprised "trinity is the school that all high level athletes go to in japan.. they literally have 15% acceptance rate plus a hard ass entrance exam. kise what the hell?" you said In a concerned tone. "yeah that schools A1 no doubt about it. even i'm working my ass off to get in there when i graduate." aomine said "well i did tell you i got us some tough opponents. i felt it was time for us to have a bit of a challenge" kise said

The three of you continued your conversation untill you heard the door open. "yo" a voice said while coming through the door "EEEE" you screeched. it was murasakibara! "JEEZ MURA HOW ARE YOU?! YOU GOT SO MUCH TALLER" you said excitedly. back in middle school you were like murasakibaras biggest fan! the two of you had pretty different personality's but you still were close the two of you go wayyy back. even before you had an interest in aomine. "ahh y/n-chin" murasakibara said "it's been awhile damn! i've missed you" you said walking up to him. he was so tall. just looking at him was straining your neck. you and murasakibara continued catching up.

The next two people to come in the door was midorima along with akashi. "heyy guys!!" you said welcoming them. "looks like all our players are here! riko and satsuki said they'll be here in 5. everyone stop all the chit chat and get to warming up!" you said like a boss! everyone looked at you blankly "hey who died to make you the boss y/n you annoying shit" aomine said sarcastically while grabbing you and holding you tightly "DAIKI! let go of me!" you glared at him "okok" he let go "i'm the coach! i make the rules" you said. you loved being in a position of power. especially over these 5! you were having the time of your life. everyone started warming up "**burrtt**no slacking aomine! get back over there!!" you commanded. aomine just looked at you.

he laughed a bit "**burrt** hey! what are you laughing at mongrel?!" you asked in a aggressive tone "oh it's nothing

he laughed a bit "**burrt** hey! what are you laughing at mongrel?!" you asked in a aggressive tone "oh it's nothing...you're just so cute" aomine struggled to say while holding back his laughter. you blushed a bit and rolled your eyes "get back to work" you said.

not to long later riko and momoi arrived. "alrighty we're all here! now we wait for our opponents...." you said. Trinity's team was to arrive shortly. the game will be beginning soon...