|| ✈️✈️ ||

Harsha's Point of View :

Still I am not recovered from what all happened the previous day. 'Focus only on your career' I said myself trying to distract the past.

I was reading 'Dorian Gray' when I notification sound in my phone,  I clicked to see an e-mail from my office.

I was wondering what it could be ? I opened and read the message. It was a mail from Harmanpreet.

'Yay'!!!! I screamed in joy.

'What is going on there'? My mom said from by entering the living room.

'Mummy..' I embraced her and shared my happiness.

She was clueless by my actions.

"Tell me, " she continued.

"Mom I participated in International Fashion Designing Competition, and I am nominated for it. By next 5 months the will reveal all the results. I hope I can win this"

My mom got delighted and she hugged me and gave a soft forehead kiss and said "I for sure know you'll are going to win, I love you darling".

And then my dad came to knew this news and he appreciated me.

I revealed this to Megna and my other friends and they were so happy.

And when gauri came to our office to add some interior works, She came to know this and was happy for me.

          Aryan's Point of View :

I several times this week went to Harsha's office, but she didn't turn up to speak to me. The only thing I got back in return was heartbreaks. I can't bear the pain that she totally avoids me nowadays. Henceforth after the incident happened in the park. I tried sending her some messages, calling her.But she switched off the phone.

My mom was speaking to Harsha, I grabbed the phone from her and said can I speak to her five minutes privately. I took the phone and went to the balcony.

She was calling 'Aunty...' trying to know whether my mom was in the line or not. I got melted hearing her voice. But I answered the phone.

Aryan : Harsha.

Harsha : Hello.

Aryan : Congratulations..

Harsha : Thanks but I need to speak to aunty not you.

Aryan : Feels like you are hating me for no reason.

Harsha : Just remember one thing I never hate people until they commit a folly, cheat me  or ignore me.

Aryan : Please Harsha, talk to me. Don't avoid me. Actually you don't know one thing.

I tried to complete my sentence as soon as possible by revealing her the truth. But she :

Harsha : I don't want any of your reasons. Now I am gonna decline the phone.

Aryan : but.... please....

I shouted but she declined leaving me in tears. I got so emotional. And I sensed my mom coming.  I wiped the tears off and tilted my head towards her, after hearing her voice.

Gauri : beta, finsihed speaking ?

Aryan : Haa ma.

I gave her a small smile mutually. I hid my worries inside me. And spoke to her frankly as usual.

Gauri : So myself and dad are going out for a important meeting in Delhi. We'll stay there for about half a month. Even Harsha's mom and dad have to attend this meeting. So I called Harsha and spoke to her mom via her number, and lastly when I finished speaking to her you came and grab the phone. It's fine. Today night we have our flight. So take care of yourself. I have arranged two butlers for this week. And our security Ravi will be with you if you  need him. I miss you dear.

Aryan : Miss you too ma ! Do your meeting well. I will be waiting for you and dad's return. Love you.

*I hugged*

Gauri : Love you darling.

After they both left the house for flight, Aryan made up his mind to  reveal what exactly happened that day, and who's Priyanka to him to Harsha.

He then rapidly took his phone and sent a message to Megna circulating this.

Primarily, Megna didn't trust his words cuz she  became enraged  that he cheated on her best friend. He divulged and later coming to know about this matter. She set up her mind to act as a cupid for her best friend and Aryan. She acknowledged.