|| Surprise & Unknown Number ||

I designed Gauri aunty, A gorgeous saree, With all the accessories she requested.

           Harsha's Point of View :

I returned home. And while I was relaxing in my sofa. I got a message from our company's WhatsApp group. I downloaded to see a remark written by Gauri aunty regarding her dress.

I scrolled and read it. I was so happy to see that and I ran like a toddler all around the house. When my mom came to find me dancing like I am on the stage doing a performance.

"What is my dear daughter doing here ?" she asked me as if she didn't see anything.

"I am in a good vibe" i answered her.

"Can you share me that good news ?"

"Of course." I jumped out of the sofa. And took my phone and showed her.

After reading that she gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I am so proud of you Harsha" - her face was filled with pride saying these words.

"But, I do have something for you and dad" I asked making her wonder what it is.

"What" - Mom.

I took the box from my room and kept it in the table.

It consisted a dress which my mom longed for so many years.

Harsha : Did you loved it ?

Mom : Don't ever ask that question. You don't know how much I like this.

She was tear dropping,but I slowly wiped her tears.

Harsha : I have to design dresses for more rich celebrities. But you and dad are my strength. How can I skip you both and design a dress for someone else.

Mom : You are making me proud darling. I am so proud to have u as my daughter.

I smiled at her and leaned
on her shoulder.

             // Skip some time //

I got a message from an unknown number. At first I deleted those. But again I recieved it from the same number. This time I attempted to answer.

Harsha : Hi !  I think you texted the message for a wrong number.

Unknown person : Nope. This message is for you. Can you guess who am I ?

Harsha : oops ! I don't want to chat with anonymous person. So pls reveal ur identity.

Unknown person : Aryan Khan.

My eyes widened and I was stunned but also happy
to see his name.
'What Aryan Khan ?'
'What the .... ? '

And I continued to text him.

Harsha : What ? Am I dreaming or is it reality ?

Aryan : Expected from the unexpected.

Harsha : Hey, What's up man ? How did you know my number.

Aryan : I got it from my Mrs.Angry Bird

Harsha : U mean Megna.

Aryan : Absolutely u r correct.

Harsha : Then what's the matter, Do you have any special information ?

Aryan : Only to say some information, Should I need to talk to you ?

Harsha : No No  not like that. I dont know what to speak.

Aryan : My mom loves the outfit you designed for her. Even me
too >3.

Harsha : Thank You.

Aryan : Won't you..

Harsha : Won't I ?

Aryan : I want a dress designed by you. But not now. Whenever you feel like doing, you can make one for me. And I am not pressurizing you. Only if you desire you can do that for me.

Harsha : Sure. I'll do it.

Aryan : GN 💜

Harsha : 🙂 🌌 My short way of texting you a Good night. 😃

After keeping the mobile aside, Harsha I recalled everything what happened from morning till night.And her  most favourable part was with Aryan. Though it was a online chat. She enjoyed spending time with him.

VOTE
💜LOVE
⌨️ COMMENT