|| Jealous ||

Aryan's Point Of View :

The past week was surreal. I and Harsha were close and I developed feelings for her. Nowadays I am frequently thinking only her.

When myself and Megna were discussing about our projects in the restaurant. She showed me her latest photos. In one of that picture, I saw Harsha standing close to an anonymous handsome guy. I lost patience and asked Megna 'Who's that guy' ? She answered back by saying 'Sidharth'.

By the time, Harsha entered the restaurant 5 minutes late. I was annoyed with her. I badly wanted to know is he her friend or someone ?

I didn't speak to her for 10 minutes, I kept talking only with Megna. It came to an halt when megna got up marched her way towards restroom.

Harsha : Hello ! I could find you ignore me.

Aryan : Nothing.

Harsha : Then, talk to me.

Aryan : What to talk.

Harsha : You invited me to this restaurant and saying what to talk ?

I didn't reply her and I was just searching for Megna. I got up from my seat and went to the balcony area.

"What happened to him ?" I sat and thought.

Thereby, Megna came. I asked her why isn't he talking to me. For a second she got confused and she solved it.

Megna : Nothing until you came, I made him see all our group photos etc... In that picture you were standing next to Sidharth closely. So he is jealous. And he ignored you for that reason.

Harsha : Oh gosh ! If I go and call him he'll not come. So better you go and make him come here.

Megna : mmm...

                  Skip the time.

By then Harsha got a call from Sidharth. She was in turmoil whether to accept or decline the call. She accepted the call.

Sidharth : Hello Harsha.

Harsha : Yes.

Sidharth : Can you join me for a inauguration ceremony today ?

Harsha : Inauguration ceremony ?

Sidharth : Yes. At 6.00 p.m. in the evening. If you have time you could accompany me. If not you can stay back.

Harsha thought twice before giving him a proper answer. Already Aryan is angry with me for being close to Sidharth. Now what will he think if he knew I am going out for a inauguration ceremony with him. But Sidharth is also her friend she could not regret. She knew Sidharth before joining the company. He is  a well - behaved decent guy. So she said "Yes".

It was 5.00 p.m. and Harsha wanted to get ready for the inauguration event. So, she left the place after Aryan and Megna came.

Megna : I hope you're fine bro.

Aryan : Let her go. I am also invited for that same Inauguration ceremony. I'll convince her there.

         -Inaugration Ceremony-

Aryan and Harsha entered the inauguration Party. Aryan reacted like he didn't even notice Harsha. And so she too ignored him.

"Thank you so much for making your presence here Harsha", Sidharth said by coming and giving me a side hug.

"It's my pleasure Sid, You're my friend how could I regret you by saying NO", Harsha said with a bright smile.

Aryan was burning in jealousy. "Is she dreaming or what ? I am here and she doesn't care about me." He stood near a corner and was observing everything.

          Aryan's Point of View :

She stood from her place and was about to go to washroom. There was no one there, so I stopped her by holding her wrist tightly and closed her eyes from backwards.

Harsha : Hey.Aryan.
*she wiggled and tried to see who's that person*

‌‌

I was much relaxed after she said my name. And she identified me without seeing my face.

Aryan : So, Now only I am visible to your eyes. Still now only that Sidharth was visible to you.

Harsha : Not like that.

Aryan : I saw everything. Right from that group photo till this inauguration party. You're ignoring me right ?
*he said like a child*

Harsha : It all depends on your thoughts that I am hating you. I don't hate or ignore you baby nor I am close with Sidharth. Do you know one thing ?
*Harsha said by ruffling his hair and caressing his cheeks*

I wish she calls me by this nickname for the rest of my life. I badly want to own her as my other half. *Aryan thought*

Aryan : What ? But wait one second don't give me a heart attack by saying he's.... You boyfriend.

Harsha : (laughs) Do you think he's my bf ?

Aryan : Yes.

Harsha : You're wrong he's not my boyfriend. He's just my friend. He's not like the other guys. He's well matured and decent guy. I just --

Harsha was about to finish the sentence but Aryan stopped her.

Aryan : Enough... enough... You've never ever complimented me like this.
*his expression made her laugh like an idiot*

Aryan : Hello I am serious. Don't laugh madam.

He pushed her towards the wall and pulled her more closer to him. *Boom* her smile faded and she started feeling awkward. He came to kiss her. She tried to escape by running away but he kept one hand on the wall and the other on her waist which was firm. She didn't know what to do and they both started kissing each other. His forehead was on her.

They broke the kiss and after sometimes, the ceremony came to an end. Aryan asked Harsha if she could join him. Initially she said 'Its fine, she'll go by herself'. But Aryan didn't leave her. He scooped her up, placed her next to the driver seat and buckled her seatbelt.