|| First Day ||

Harsha's  Point of view :

I am so happy to start my day off... Because my long time desire it gets fulfilled today. I am going to join my job today. 'Fashion Designer' Henceforth, the one aim I always dreamt during my childhood days And mentor is  Harmanpreet. I wish I could be famous like him one day.

I wore a simple Pink Crop Top with Blue jeans with some minimal makeup and straightened my layered hair which gave a perfect ending.

You look so pretty darling, My mom complimented.

I am so nervous maa. This is my first day and I am working with Harmanpreet sir, Will everyone accept me ? I questioned.

You're my girl, So don't be afraid. You are joining there  only to fulfill your passion and professional work. So just be determined with talent. Understood ! And also you know gauri aunty as well, she's working as an interior designer. My mom boosted my confidence level.

Yes !! I said making her smile proudly.

           Harmanpreet's office :

As I, stepped in I was awestruck by the beauty of the building. I saw the tall building. Before I stepped in, I took a selfie of myself.

Megna : So, Guys we're having new 5 members who are joining this office. So can we take a moment to introduce ourselves.
Initially, My name is Megna.

And each one started to introduce themselves to the newly joined ones.And those 5 members introduced themself.

Each one took the initiative of explaining the rules and regulations of that office and they gave a office tour to everyone who joined. Megna came to me and gave me all the explanations.
So they started like this.

Megna : Hi Harsha.

Harsha : Hi Megna.

Megna : You never want to show your nervousness. Because we'll keep comfortable.

Harsha : You read minds ?

Megna : Nah ! But I just witness through their actions.

Harsha : Wowoh !!! The you have some hidden genius talents.

Megna : Aw... Thanks but let me show our office to you.

Harsha : So what's the strength of this office ?

Megna : Uh.... 50. Excluding the new Fashion Entrepreneurs.

Harsha : That's great.

Megna : From now on I am going to be your friend and you can clear if you have any doubts.

Harsha : That's sweet of you.

Meanwhile, Gauri gave an entry to the office.

Gauri : Aw.. Harsha you're unrecognisable. How are you dear and how's mom and dad ?

Harsha : yeah they're fine aunty. Hope you're doing well.

Gauri : um..yes.

Since she was in a urgent for some work. She bid a bye and went.

             The Day Gets Over.

************

          Harsha's Point of view :

I went to my home and shared to my parents what all happened today in the first day of my office.

Dad : So how was your day dear ?

Harsha : It was so great dad ! Something that was unexpected.
I found new friends and they were so keen and friendly. Including myself and 4 others joined their duty today. Since it was my first day they didn't offer any works to us. And The day ended beautifully ! And yes I met Gauri aunty.

Mom : Mm.. I hope everything got settled in the right place.

Harsha : Yup !

Mom : You'd be so tired so go take a bath and come. Since my girl became a fashion entrepreneur, I made all your favourite dishes especially your palak paneer. So get ready fast.

Harsha : Sure mummy !!!

I took all my necessary things went fast and hit the shower to taste all my favourite dishes done by mom. As we all know 'Maa ke haath ka khaana' is something close to everyone's heart.

Vote
⌨️ Comment