|| Crazy 😜 ||

Aryan's Point Of View :

It's 8.15 a.m. and my alarm is on loop ringing. I woke up to the sound and looked at shabby look at the mirror. And I heard someone knock the door. I opened to see my dad.

"Hey Man, You didn't get ready still, You know what day is today ?" Srk was so serious asking this question.

I was smiling like a good boy.

'I knew dad, today our Red Chillies Entertainment turns 50, so we have a celebration". Aryan replied.

"ITS OK.ONLY 10 MINUTES FOR YOU, BE SOON". saying this srk closed the door.

            ~ After 10 minutes ~

Aryan : Baba, can we go ?

SRK : Haa. You look so stylish today man. Sure you're gonna grasp the girls with your look.

*SRK teased him*

Aryan : Why dad ? Don't you have any other things to say rather than these ?

SRK : Okay junior let's go !

                ~ At The Event ~

                   Harsha's Pov :

Harsha 's Dress.

I curiously entered the venue with Megna. I was crazy popping my questions to which she answered patiently.

And we both occupied the vacant seats.

                × Skip the time ×

"Hey, look he's the son of Gauri mam and Shah Rukh sir" said Megna.

         Harsha's Point of View :

I increased my height to see who he's ?

To be honest he's literally perfect in every angle. What a man ? Why does my eyes land on some  perfect hot man like him and change my track to them ? I blabbered iny mind.

"Oi ! Jaw-dropped", Megna teased Harsha.

"Uh--- could you stop it nothing like u think " I said.

Ok.ok. I got it... again megna teased me with her cuteness to which I can't be angry with her no more.

While Gauri aunty requested the host to make any two of the fashion designers to speak up on the stage.

While they were announcing some important officials and chief guests to speak up some words. Abruptly, Megna was invited on the stage to deliver a short speech.

I became too nervous and my agitation level rose up.
"What, Should... Should I need to speak ? If he's (Aryan) not here. I'll sure speak something but..." I muttered these words.

Host : Next we call upon Harsha to speak few words.

Harsha ; Oh no ! I am going to explode my nervousness right now. But I feel little embarrassed. What to do..

I concentrated not to face time him and not to feel his presence here, cuz to give a bold speech.

I started to give my speech.......

I was confidently giving the speech, while I felt someone admiring me. So I rolled my eyes everywhere and saw Aryan admiring me. His eyes clearly portrayed the admiration. I hardly controlled not to react to his flashing gazes.
I wasn't steady. And I started to stammer my speech in between.

"To be honest I am gonna be frank and admit that I am so nervous today, so I wind up my speech and Thank you all and Let the success persist for Red Chillies Entertainment more years............."

Harsha scurried to her seat and shared the experience in the dais to Megna.

I am going so crazy. I don't know what happened to me. I think I mixed my speech and - While I was about to complete the sentence. Megna interrupted me.

Hello ! I hope you're alright. You just joined two days before. And I got to know so much about you. I know what was the real reason you shortened your speech. - Megna blinked her eyes consecutively.

Uh.... Yeah the host said speak few words. So I did. - I replied her with my naughtiness.

Then why you did you were so shy madam ? Megna teased me and started to grin.

I was puzzled and my cheeks turned red. Trying hard not to express my shyness.

But eventually I explained what really made me to do that. And she kept on teasing me beyond her limits. She was like a baby laughing all the time and though the event got over she was still sitting and hearing my stories. I dragged her out and we took the car and went to our home.

Vote
⌨️ Comment
💜 Love