𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓-𝑺𝒊𝒙 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌

Following are the judgements for all the nominated profiles of the genre "Best Super-Six Book". Before we proceed further, we would like to thank 112313parnika for giving unbiased judgements. The participants are requested not to unfollow either the community or the judge after the end of the awards as it was a permanent follow which was asked.

We hope that you are satisfied with the reviews and the judgements. Although we have made sure that no malpractice occurs, still if you feel any kind of biasness taking place, you are requested to politely ping us your doubt in the pm.

If you have any questions to be asked from the judge, i.e. 112313parnika, you can politely comment down your doubts and tag her. She'll reply to your queries asap. Also, all the participants are requested to leave atleast one comment to acknowledge the review.

Before we begin with the reviews, there's this one thing which we all should always keep in mind, that "Participation is the principle of learning." and that, "Winning is something, but participation is everything." We want to encourage all of you to learn and improve with these reviews and come back stronger.

Many many congratulations to all the participants who came forward to showcase their talents. 🎉

Here you go with the reviews.

| W I N N E R S |

As the number of entries were 11, there are three winners.

And the winners for the Best Super-Six Book are:
(1) Lakeerein (On Hold) by its_rithya
(2) AN INEVITABLE INTRUDER by
      Diku1302
(3) The Mafia’s princess by nishi2695

Heartiest Congratulations to you for being a winner of the third edition of Suman- Ek Anokha Puruskaar.🥳

We are just publishing the scores here and would be sending the reviews of each book to the authors via dm since people were saying that they find it very difficult and monotonous to scroll and find their reviews.

FIRST POSITION ::
Lakeerein (On Hold) by its_rithya -- 90.5%

SECOND POSITION ::
AN INEVITABLE INTRUDER by Diku1302 -- 83.34%

THIRD POSITION ::
The Mafia’s princess by nishi2695 -- 74.45%

| O T H E R |
| P A R T I C I P A N T S |

The Girl From St Mary's by priyanka-12: 74.34%

She Changed Me by nishi2695: 73.89%

CAN BROKEN HEART BE MENDED... by Diku1302: 72.278%

Adhure Hum....Bin Tumhaare by nishi2695: 70%

Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi Mei Aana by nishi2695: 68.89%

Hamara Pyaar by anamika007: 66%

Love ,Dosti, Zindagi❤️ by Doraashi: 65.56%

Golden Flies : A Tale Of Cool Students SamAina FF by Jasminearun 47.23%

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

We, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH congratulate all the participants and the winners of Best Super-Six Book and wish them a brighter future, both on Wattpad and in their lives.

Incase of any doubts from the admins, please pm, and incase of any doubts from the judge (112313parnika), please comment down and tag her.

Thankyou YUDKBHians.
We await your participation in the next edition as well.❤️