𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒊𝒐

Following are the judgements for all the nominated profiles of the genre "Best Bio". Before we proceed further, we would like to thank bhsh22 for giving unbiased judgements on time. The participants are requested not to unfollow either the community or the judge after the end of the awards as it was a permanent follow which was asked.

We hope that you are satisfied with the reviews and the judgements. Although we have made sure that no malpractice occurs, still if you feel any kind of biasness taking place, you are requested to politely ping us your doubt in the pm.

If you have any questions to be asked from the judge, i.e. bhsh22, you can politely comment down your doubts and tag her. She'll reply to your queries asap. Also, all the participants are requested to leave atleast one comment to acknowledge the review.

Before we begin with the reviews, there's this one thing which we all should always keep in mind, that “Participation is the principle of learning.” and that, “Winning is something, but participation is everything.” We want to encourage all of you to learn and improve with these reviews and come back stronger. Many many congratulations to all the participants who came forward to showcase their talents.

Here you go with the reviews.

| W I N N E R |

As the number of slots were just 5, we had already informed you that there would be just one winner.
And the winner for the Best Bio genre is Miss_Dona. Heartiest Congratulations to you on being the winner in the first edition of Suman- Ek Anokha Puruskaar.🥳
Here is the judgement of your Bio.

QUOTES: (8/10)
GRAMMAR & PUNCTUATION: (8.5/10)
INSIGHT INTO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY: (10/10)
INFORMATIVE: (9/10)
FONTS USED: (5/10)
CLARITY: (10/10)
OVERALL OUTLOOK: (9/10)
FOLLOW: (10/10)
TOTAL: (69.5/80)
2 quotes have been used but more could have been added. There are few grammatical errors. Capital letters in a sentence are only used when it is the starting of a sentence or it’s a proper noun. A lot of information has been given to help us understand her basic personality, though it would have been better if the age would also have been added. No fonts are used but have used emojis at several places which still makes it look better. Whatever information you have shared, it is easily understandable. Nowhere have you used short forms or made it complex to understand. Usage of different fonts and quotes could have enhaced the overall outlook of the bio.

| O T H E R |
| P A R T I C I P A N T S |

Nandini_001

QUOTES: (5/10)
GRAMMAR & PUNCTUATION: (9/10)
INSIGHT INTO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY: (9.5/10)
INFORMATIVE: (9/10)
FONTS USED: (0/10)
CLARITY: (9/10)
OVERALL OUTLOOK: (9/10)
FOLLOW: (10/10)
TOTAL: (60.5/80)

Grammar could have been a little better. Avoid using slang language when writing any kind of professional information. You have told us you are a foodie, melophile, ambivert which gives a good insight to your personality for your age. As you grow you can add more to your bio. Quite informative about your likes and dislikes, what you do, when is your birthday. Language used is easily understood but use of words like melophile or ambivert can be confusing for some as they wouldn’t know its meaning. Use of different fonts and adding some quotes to your bio can make it more interesting.

pahul_gpk

QUOTES: (10/10)
GRAMMAR & PUNCTUATION: (0/10) 
INSIGHT INTO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY: (10/10)
INFORMATIVE: (10/10) – Precise yet all the information can be found in your profile. Where do you belong to, what do you like, how old are you, your birthday, every information can be found. One can easily make out you love Dhoni and YUDKBH.
FONTS USED: (7.5/10)
CLARITY: (8.5/10) 
OVERALL OUTLOOK: (8.5/10)
FOLLOW: (10/10)
TOTAL: (64.5/80)

2 quotes used in the bio are very good and apt. Adding too many and unnecessary quotes can also give a negative impact on a bio. Very well insight given of your personality, your likes and dislikes, what work you are doing. Fonts used were not too many and just adequate but usage of too many symbols in the bio could have been reduced. Although your bio is very understandable but had you used sentence based language also, it would have enhanced the look. When one opens your bio and tries to get a glimpse of your personality, he/she might not like the look in first go due to the usage of too many symbols. Somewhere you can use sentences to define yourself and somewhere tabs can be used.

I couldn’t judge you on grammar and punctuation as whole bio in tab form.

ishqdinoorhai3

QUOTES: (7/10)
GRAMMAR & PUNCTUATION: (5/10)
INSIGHT INTO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY: (9 /10)
INFORMATIVE: (10/10)
FONTS USED: (4/10)
CLARITY: (9/10)
OVERALL OUTLOOK: (9/10)
FOLLOW: (10/10)
TOTAL: (63/80)

Only 1 quote is used but could have added one or two more quotes to give more insight to your personality. There were quite a few grammatical errors in the bio. Avoid using repetitive words in your bio. Like use of right love in two continuous sentences makes it repetitive. Using short forms can be confusing sometimes. Whenever you are writing professional information about yourself, don’t use slang language or short forms. Keep the language as simple and as informative as possible. You could have been more elaborative about your likes and dislikes and personality. You could have used fonts to make it more appealing, though you have used tabs as separators to tell about your age and likes and dislikes. Although your bio is very understandable but just keep it simpler by not using short forms. Use of different fonts and symbols could have given a better look to the bio.

ajmera_navya

QUOTES: (7/10)
GRAMMAR & PUNCTUATION: (5/10)
INSIGHT INTO THE PERSON'S PERSONALITY: (9/10)
INFORMATIVE: (8/10)
FONTS USED: (3/10)
CLARITY: (10/10)
OVERALL OUTLOOK: (9/10)
FOLLOW: (10/10)
TOTAL: (61/80)

2 quotes are used out of which one of them is incorrect. Correct quote is “happiness isn't out there it's in you”. There are quite a few grammatical errors in the bio. You have written a lot about yourself but could have given some more information where we could get to know you better. No fonts are used but have used emojis at several places which still makes it look better. Whatever information you have shared with us it is easily understandable. Nowhere you have used short forms or made it complex to understand. Usage of fonts and quotes could have enhaced the overall outlook of the bio.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

We, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH congratulate all the participants and the winner of Best Bio and wish them a brighter future, both on Wattpad and in their lives.

The prizes would be distributed soon. Please check the chapter "Punctuality" to get the timeline of the awards.

Incase of any doubts from the admins, please pm, and incase of any doubts from the judge (bhsh22), please comment down and tag her.

Thankyou YUDKBHians.
We await your participation in the next edition as well.❤️