𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒐𝒕

Following are the judgements for all the nominated books under the genre "Best Emotional Plot". Before we proceed further, we would like to thank pahul_gpk for giving unbiased judgements. The participants are requested not to unfollow either the community or the judge after the end of the awards as it was a permanent follow which was asked.

We hope that you are satisfied with the reviews and the judgements. Although we have made sure that no malpractice occurs, still if you feel any kind of biasness taking place, you are requested to politely ping us your doubt in the pm.

If you have any questions to be asked from the judge, i.e. pahul_gpk, you can politely comment down your doubts and tag her. She'll reply to your queries asap. Also, all the participants are requested to leave atleast one comment to acknowledge the review.

Before we begin with the reviews, there's this one thing which we all should always keep in mind, that "Participation is the principle of learning." and that, "Winning is something, but participation is everything." We want to encourage all of you to learn and improve with these reviews and come back stronger.

Many many congratulations to all the participants who came forward to showcase their talents. 🎉

Here you go with the reviews.

| W I N N E R S |

As the number of slots were 10, there would be three winners, i.e. 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

And the winners for the Best Emotional Plot genre are as follows:

(1) "Asli Khushi" from Ankahe Dastaan by issabella_8 and @anushkaraj020 🙌

(2) "Main Tum Pyaar Aur Parivaar" by ishqdinoorhai3  🙌

(3) Tie between "Kash main hota" by Doraashi  and "Tanhayee" by Diku1302 🙌

Heartiest Congratulations to you all for being winners of the second edition of Suman- Ek Anokha Puruskaar.🥳

Here are the judgements of your books:

(1) "Asli Khushi" from Ankahe Dastaan by issabella_8 and @anushkaraj020

COVER: (7.5/10)
• Creativity- (2.5/5)
• Relatability with storyline- (3/3)
• Clarity of graphics- (2/2)
The banner lacked a lot in creativity. Blends were missing and the font of the title was also very very simple.
TITLE: (7.5/10)
• Uniqueness- (1/3)
• Relatability with storyline- (2.5/3)
• Grammar or spellings- (2/2)
• Capitalisation- (2/2)
Ofcourse it's very much relatable to the storyline, but it's way too common. You could have used a very crispy title for such a story which could generate suspense and excitement.
BLURB: (--/10)
Since it is a standalone chapter from a series, a blurb was not required.
PROLOGUE: (--/10)
Since it is a standalone chapter from a series, a prologue was not required.
GRAMMAR: (8/10)
• Grammatical Portion- (4/5)
• Quality of sentences- (2.5/3)
• Punctuation- (1.5/2)
There were quite a few grammatical and punctuation errors, but otherwise it looked mostly fine.
PLOT & CONCEPT: (9.5/10)
• How emotional is the plot- (5/5)
• Impact- (3/3)
• Execution- (1.5/2)
It was a really very beautiful plot which was carried out amazingly. Everything else was just perfect from the emotions to the impact and even the execution. It just wavered slightly in between.
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: (7/10)
• Character sketch- (0/2)
• Introduction of characters between the storyline- (3.5/4)
• Utilisation or screen space of the characters- (3.5/4)
As a whole, it didn't give the essence of anything being missing, but when critically reviewed, the introduction of Sameer could have been better and the utilisation just went a little off. Otherwise, it was super amazing.
FLOW OF THE STORY: (8.5/10)
• Connectivity of scenes- (4/5)
• Flow of sentences- (4.5/5)
Both these aspects were near to perfect, but there were just slight instances in between where they wavered a bit. At an instance while shifting from Sameer to Naina's motherhood, it looked that it shifted too suddenly.
OVERALL OPINION: (8/10)
FOLLOW: (5/10)
Since one of the authors have left Wattpad, I could give only half marks for the remaining author.
TOTAL: (61/80) = 76.25%