𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒔𝒉𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌

Following are the judgements for all the nominated profiles of the genre "Best AshDeep Book". Before we proceed further, we would like to thank Superb_Giggles and bhsh22 for giving unbiased judgements on time. The participants are requested not to unfollow either the community or the judge after the end of the awards as it was a permanent follow which was asked.

We hope that you are satisfied with the reviews and the judgements. Although we have made sure that no malpractice occurs, still if you feel any kind of biasness taking place, you are requested to politely ping us your doubt in the pm.

If you have any questions to be asked from the judge, i.e. Superb_Giggles and bhsh22, you can politely comment down your doubts and tag them. They'll reply to your queries asap. Also, all the participants are requested to leave atleast one comment to acknowledge the review.

Before we begin with the reviews, there's this one thing which we all should always keep in mind, that "Participation is the principle of learning." and that, "Winning is something, but participation is everything." We want to encourage all of you to learn and improve with these reviews and come back stronger.

Many many congratulations to all the participants who came forward to showcase their talents. 🎉

Here you go with the reviews.

| W I N N E R |

As the number of entries were 15, there are four winners.

And the winners for the Best AshDeep Book are:
(1) Thinking of You by Fad_mugs
(2) Ummeedein by Fad_mugs
(3) TU HI AARZOO HAI MERI... ❤️ by
      Diku1302
(4) Roke Na Ruke Yeh Pyaar by
      ashdeepxforever

Heartiest Congratulations to you for being a winner of the third edition of Suman- Ek Anokha Puruskaar.🥳

Here are the judgements of your AshDeep Books:

FIRST POSITION- Thinking of You by Fad_mugs

NO. OF CHAPTERS READ: 6/6

COVER: (7/10)
• Creativity- (1.5/3)
• Relatability with storyline- (3/3)
• Clarity of graphics- (1.5/2)
• Clarity of text- (2/2)
The cover is looking very beautiful with the black and white theme, however it lacks creativity and uniqueness. The text and graphics are well clear with the sub-title and author's name. Just pictures should be more highlighted! And blending is unclear. Rest is perfect. Colour choices are very good.

TITLE: (8/10)
• Uniqueness- (1/3)
• Relatability with storyline- (2/2)
• Grammar or spellings- (2/2)
• Capitalisation- (2/2)
• Length- (1/1)
The title is not very unique but it relates with the story very well. Rest of the title is perfect.

BLURB: (8.5/10)
• Grammar, spellings and punctuation- (3/3)
• Insight into the book- (2/3)
• Writing style or flow- (1.5/2)
• Power to excite- (2/2)
The quote in the start of the blurb is very attractive and gives full insight into the mindset of character. However, the insight into the storyline could have been better. The blurb though very well describes the mindset of the protagonists as well. The blurb is very exciting which makes the reader read the story.